𝑰'𝒎 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚

Win's P.O.V

I ran and ran. Tears were streaming down from my eyes. I wasn't cry because Mommy slapped but because of the hurt I saw in Bright's face.

I know crushed his heart in pieces by saying that. But I have no choice. I can't let him choose me instead of his family.

Actually I was also abit scared of Bright's Mom because I knew she was homophobic. So I always had this fear inside me from the start and this was also one of the reason I didn't approached Bright before.

I got to the car and sat down. I saw Bright from a distance running towards me but I start the car and left.

I just crossed the cross section and the think I saw next made me froze.

Bright got hit by a car and he landed on the road.

I stopped the car. And came out and ran towards him. People started to gather around him.

By the time I get there tears rushed like rivers. "P-P'Bright....." I kneeled down near him and took his head on my lap.

Blood was all over the place and I was shaking. "B-Bright.....look a-at me." He turned his head towards me and show me a timid smile. I cried hard at that. I held his hand and cried for help.

"Please someone please someone help us.....please!!" I hissed and Bright tucked my shirt.

I turned towards him,"Baby...y-you will be o-okay. J-just for some time. D-don't close your e-eyes..... please someone call the Ambulance damn it" I shouted at them at the last.

"W-win.....*cough*" Bright coughed and blood came out of his mouth.
"No .....no baby d-don't talk." I held his faced and showed a small smile to encourage to stay strong.

"Winn-ie.....I love.....you" He said and I hugged him crying my heart out.

From a distance I heard sirens of ambulance. And they came towards us.

The people came out of the ambulance and pulled out a stretcher. They held up my Bright and pushed him inside the ambulance.

I jumped up and sat near him holding his hand. "Babe....everything will be alright okay? Your Winnie is here." He slowly closely his eyes and I cried in his hand.

Soon we reached the hospital and they took him out. He was pushed to the emergency room. I fell down on the floor against the wall. I was just crying.

It all happened because of me again. He suffered because of me again. Why I ran away? Why!!?? I should have stayed with him and held his hand tightly. I know he was scared at that time too but I should have been strong for him....for us. I slapped myself again and again. I cried more thinking about his state.

It happened all because of me.

It was hours but the doctor wasn't coming out. I stood up and called my mom.

[Hello? Win?]

"Mom.....mom...Bright.....h-he was hit b-by a car. He is-is in the emergency r-room."

[ Win.....message me in which hospital he is okay. And baby d-don't cry. Your love and our Bright baby will be okay. We will be there in minutes.]

" Okay.....M-Mom" I nodded though she can't see me.

I message her the hospital and was just praying that he will be okay.

Just then the doctor came out and saw me. I ran to him," D-doctor.....he is okay...right?" I asked with full of fear and worry.

He tapped my shoulder and smiled. "Yess....he is fine. He was brought at the right moment and as he lost much blood so if he was brought just a few minutes late then we might have lost him. But he is okay now and he will be transferred to a cabin in some minutes. May I know who are you to him?" He assured me and asked.