-Lammy, why are you telling me this?

-Because you need to understand. -you whisper and a slight smile appears on your lips. -Rosinante told you about the effect of my ability. The more terrible things I feel or take, the less my mind can handle them. But somehow Doffy's soul was so different, his raw emotions were so clear that it saved me. Because if he loves, he does it with his whole heart. This is why he couldn't kill Corazon and prisoned him. And my ability, after I started to share things with him, gave him the things that he was always lack of: empathy and understanding.

-I needed Doflamingo to survive, and he needed me to finally become whole. -you smile. -But you are my brother, Law. I want you to accept us. I don't want anything and anyone standing between us. Doffy is a bastard, very strong-willed and often annoying... but he would do anything to protect me and make me happy.

Law takes a deep breath and hugs you tightly.

-You are my little sister. I will always love you, no matter what will you do. Even if you decided to live with that... thing. I will accept somehow. Slowly.

You start crying a bit.

-I love you, Law.

-But if he ever hurts you I will kill him for sure.

-Surprisingly, you are not the first to say that.

He smiles and strokes the back of your hair.

-You have changed a lot, Lammy. But I still feel like when we were kids. Do you remember? When everything was alright. Mom and dad at the hospital, we playing.

-I was the one playing. You were learning all day long.

-And I always felt terrible for not paying enough time with any of you. -he whispers.

-It wasn't your fault. And we still have each other.

He nods and you see his eyes watering.

-I couldn't bring your teddy bear at the hospital. I thought it was your last wish. But... at least I have a bear in my crew.

You chuckle a bit. -I noticed. He is really cute.

He wipes off his tears before they could start flowing.

You smile widely as you ask him.

-Law, do you want to come to the festival together?

Your brother laughs and hugs you again.

-I will go to as many festivals as you wish, Lammy.

(...)

Later

-This is ridiculous, Dowly. -growls Doffy.

-You look amazing! -you shout back to your love with a wide smile. He huffs loudly.

-Lammy, stop these comments when I'm around. I will throw up.

-OH GOD, [Y/N], LOOK AT THAT ROLLER COASTEER! -screams Rosinante excitedly, clapping his hands.

I will go crazy if they keep calling me with three different names.

You walk beside Law, clenching to his arm happily. The Donquixote brothers are behind the two of you.

Doffy is still pissed though, since all of you had to take disguises to enter this place.

First you suggested to them to dress like Okama-Landers. Those are quite strange-looking, so then nobody would complain about their height.

But they freaked out from your idea.

So they decided to dress-

Normally.