Chapter 16 - The Witch

Start from the beginning

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) saying to check out Bigchungus26-

Now they have made it to the village, Big Horn. Dalton was explaining that the pirates were not a threat to them and said that they shouldn't harm them, the village understood and left the rest to their leader. The people were doing their ordinary live and Usopp said there was another Hiking Bear to Luffy and bowed to it, but it was a person who was the shape of a Hiking Bear.

(Y/N): "This is really embarrassing..."

Old Guy: "Oh, Dalton-kun! I look forward to the election in two days! Everyone says they're going to vote for you!"

Dalton: "Y-You can't be serious! I'm nothing but a sinful man!" he waved his hand in front showing that he's concerned.

Shortly after that, they entered a house to place Nami in bed. Dalton started introducing himself and saying he's the security squad of the island and then apologized for the rude first appearance. The he wanted to ask a question. To Vivi.

Dalton: "I somehow feel like I've seen you before." he switched into a serious tone.

Vivi: "I-It's probably just your imagination! Anyways, please tell us about this witch! Nami-san's temperature was 42 degree celsius when I checked it just now!" she said making Dalton surprise at the temperature that the navigator was at.

(Y/N): "Her fever has been raising for three days, she'll die if we don't hurry."

Dalton: "You're right! If it goes up any more, she'll die!"

Vivi: "But we don't even know the cause of her illness, or how to treat it..."

Sanji: "We need a doctor! Anyone will do! Where is this witch of yours?!" he complained for Nami's safety.

Dalton: "The witch, huh. Do you see those mountains outside the window?"

(Y/N): "All I see is a giant snowman and a snowzilla outside." he said making Sanji look out seeing the structure built by Luffy and Usopp.

Sanji: "DON'T MAKE ME KICK YOUR ASSES!"

Then Dalton started the story about the witch. The mountains he mentioned are known was the Drum Rockies, the tallest on has a castle on it. The king was no longer the ruler of it, now Dr. Kureha the witch lives in castle. Sanji started talking about why it was so far, it was obvious. She's an eccentric old women, nearly getting to the age of a hundred and forty years old. The witch would come down when she feels like it, then she would treats them and as payment she takes what's ever in their houses before going.