Chapter 15 - Friend or Foe

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "I was expecting something more menacing, but I'm disappointed..." he said to himself keeping a neutral face.

Luffy: "What is that guy?! He even eating the knife!"

Usopp: "*bleh* Just watching hurts!"

???: "Well, no matter. I'll start by asking this... We want to go to the Drum Kingdom. Do you have happen to have an Eternal Pose or a Log Pose?" he kept chewing the knife.

Sanji: "Nope. Never even heard of the place."

(Y/N): "A kingdom that has drums?" he thought to himself.

Luffy: "Okay, you're done right?! So leave! We're in a hurry! We don't have time to mess with you!"

But what they didn't know what happened next. His jaws took a chunk of the ship and started devouring it, they would try to stop him from eating more but if they do anything they'll get shot in an instant. Luffy refuse to let anything happen to the ship and knocked out the two guards next to him, so did (Y/N) when he did a punched the person in front and kicked the person behind him.

Guard: "Damn that bastard! Fire!" they started shooting their bullets at them.

Zoro: "Should've done from the beginning..." he smiled and took his cloak off.

Sanji: "Oh? We can have at 'em?" he took his scarf off.

Usopp: "No, wait! WE CAN DISCUSS THIS!" he climbed down the sail in fear.

They started fighting and there was a huge amount of screaming and gunshots. Sanji was taking care of things with his kicks, Zoro jumped down and cut down four guards at once and cut few more down, Walpole was still eating the ship and Luffy and (Y/N) started running towards the guy to stop him.

Guard: "Fool! You're no match for Wapol-sama!"

Guard 2: "Time to get eaten by the power of the Munch-Munch Fruit!" he yelled and (Y/N) got chomped down as Vivi just came out to see beaten up guards on the floor.

Wapol: "BLEEEEGH! INK?!" having his mouth stained in black.

(Y/N): "Phew... my hat almost got damaged. My captain would like to have some word with you."

Luffy: "GO FLYING!" he sends out his "Gomu-Gomu No Bazooka" attack and send him flying across the sea

(Y/N): "Looks like our captain beat yours... have anything else to say?"

They didn't say anything and started running back to their ship and started sailing to rescue him. They talking smack about how they'll return with vengeance but it wasn't intimidating. Then they were gone.

Usopp: "W-What was that just now? They seemed to call him Wapol, but..."

Sanji: "Doesn't matter. Don't worry about it. He's just a moron. That only possible explanation."

Vivi: "Have I seen him somewhere before?" she placed her hand on her chin.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) bonking the ones who ate his biscuits-