38🔆

The next morning we both get up early because Sierrah said she has to work

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The next morning we both get up early because Sierrah said she has to work.

I walk downstairs and hear her on the phone making an appointment. She turns around and smiles.

"I made an appointment with Violet's doctor she can see us today around 3 pm does that work for you?" She asked.

"Sounds great. I don't have any plans until Levi lets me know about that bid." I said.

She walks over to me. "Well I gotta get going Amelia is supposed to come in this morning to talk about working at the shop." She said.

"Alright, I will meet you at the store a little later," I said as she kissed me goodbye.

I decided I was going to go for a jog and then head down to see Julia. I jogged for thirty minutes and then went knocking on the door and Violet opened the door.

"Hey Cam what's up?" She asked.

"Not much just been jogging and thought I would stop by and see Julia." I smile.

"Oh, just Julia huh?" She laughed.

"Well, you guys too. How are you feeling?" I ask.

"The morning sickness is getting better thankfully!" She laughed rubbing her belly.

"Where is my favorite girl?" I ask.

"Upstairs with Coop. He's changing her diaper." She said.

I sit down at the kitchen table and she brought a bottle of water over for me.

"You look like you have something on your mind." She said.

"No, not really just ready to get back to work whenever your dad gets that bid," I said.

"Hopefully he will hear soon. I think he's driving mom crazy at home." She laughs.

Coop walks down the steps with Julia and when she sees me she screams and starts saying Am which cracks me up.

"Hey, pretty girl!" I blow kisses at her and she reaches for me. I hold her on my lap and she bangs her hands on the table.

"Whats up Cam?" Coop asked.

"Just been jogging. If I would have known you were awake I would have come got you." I said.

"I haven't been up long." He said.

"Well, then you guys are terrible sleeping after 7." I laugh.

"This one keeps us up and down still sometimes in the night." Violet yawns.

"I can watch her for a while if you guys want to nap. If you don't mind me taking her out. Maybe to go visit the cats." I said.

"Oh, I'm ok with it how about you Coop?" Violet asked.

"Oh yeah, sure I'll go pack the diaper bag for you. I could use more sleep." He laughed.

It didn't take long until Coop came back with the diaper bag. Violet went to change Julia and when she comes back down she had an airplane on her dress which made me smile.

"Mom bought this for her. She thought you would appreciate that." Violet said.

"I love it and she's going to be the prettiest girl around. I just need a car seat and I'm set." I said.

"Just take my truck I don't mind," Violet said.

"That will work so I don't have to go back and get my truck. I'll be back in a few hours then." I said as I carried Julia out the door to the truck.

"Do you want to go see the kitties, Julia?" I ask her.

"Am am am." She babbled. I smiled at her and checked her seat again before pulling out and heading to the shop.

Once we get there and I carry her in Corey walks over right away. "Who do you have here?" He asked.

"This is my niece Julia. She loves these cats. Is Sierrah busy?" I ask.

"Yeah, she's talking to Amelia in her office.  Once she's done I'll tell her you are here." He said.

"Thanks! We are going to go pet some kitties." I said walking over to a big yellow chair and sit down with Julia.

No sooner than we sit down Casper jumps up for some lovings and I already see Julia's fists ready to pull his hair.

"Be gentle Julia," I said showing her how to rub his back and she mimics me a few times and giggles.

When Sierrah walks out and sees us she smiles. "So I see you are with your favorite little girl." She smiled.

"Yeah they were tired and I said I would bring her here. She loves petting the cats or pulling their hair." I laugh.

"I can see that but Casper doesn't seem to mind." She smiled.

"How did it go with Amelia?" I ask.

"It went well. She's going to start coming in and working of the mornings with Corey for now." She said.

"How's Abira?" I ask.

"She seems to be ok. I think she's just blocking all of this Markie crap out. But she felt better after I told her I went and talked to him." She said.

"Am am am." Julia babbled.

"That makes my heart melt," Sierrah said as she lifted up her phone and took a picture of the two of us.

Jinx comes meowing over to where we were and I can't help but laugh. I really like this little cat.

"This one is special and people love that he meows in their faces." She laughs.

"I can see why. He's a cute little thing and very frisky." I said watching him run across the room.

"Well, I better get busy so we can get to the appointment." She said.

"Yeah we are going to hang out for a while and then I have to take Julia and Violet's truck back," I said.

"You have Violet's truck?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah, she didn't want to take the car seat out." I laugh.

"Wow, that's a first." She said standing up and walking over to us and kisses Julia's head and my lips. "I love you, Cam."

"I love you too Sunshine. Don't work too hard." I said watching her walk away and damn she looks fine as fuck.

Until You (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें