2🐈

I can't believe that Cam asked me out again

I can't believe that Cam asked me out again. I'm so excited! I head home and take a shower and put on a cute pair of jeans that makes my ass look great and an off-the-shoulder top and fix my hair.

I apply a light color lipstick and grab my bag and head out to my car. I love my car and yes I'm spoiled. My dad bought it for me when I graduated high school.

A black on black Lexus RC sport. I've always been a car person like Violet is a truck person. When we were young she had a scrapbook of her favorite vehicles and we looked at it a lot dreaming of what we would have when we grew up.

I pull up at Violet's and see Cam's truck and I can't help but smile. When I hit the doorbell Coop lets me in and I smile when I see Cam holding Julia.

My ovaries are singing a song when he smiles at me. Lord he is sin and I want to taste him. Shut your virgin mouth girl.

"Hey, guys!" I smile walking over to Julia kissing her on the head.

"Julia loves me more." Cam laughs.

"Oh, shit here we go again." Violet laughs.

"So where are you two off to?" Coop asks.

"To Olive Garden for the breadsticks." I giggle.

"Sounds delicious," Violet said taking Julia from Cam.

Julia starts crying and grabbing at Cam. "We may need to take her on our date." He laughs.

"She will be fine once your out the door," Violet said bouncing Julia on her hip.

"Bye doll baby," Cam said kissing Julia's cheek.

"Bye guys have fun!" Coop said.

"Do you want to take my car or your truck?" I ask.

"My truck is good. We can come back for your car later." He said opening the truck door for me.

We pull up at the restaurant and Cam comes around and opens my door and places his hand on my back guiding me inside.

We sit down and have spaghetti and breadsticks and I can't stop smiling.

"So tell me about this cafe and why you wanted to open it?" He asks.

"I just love coffee and cats but dad wouldn't ever let us have one and you know my mom's cookie business is so popular," I said.

"Can you bake those cookies as she does?" Cam laughs.

"I can make some of them but none taste as good as hers but she did teach me how to cook." I smile.

"A way to a man's heart. I didn't think about food and eat constantly until I met Violet." He laughs.

"She's always been that way. Now that she's pregnant again and staying sick she can't eat all that stuff." I said.

"I can't believe she's having another baby already but it doesn't surprise me because I lived with them and heard all that noise." He laughs.

"I heard it a few times myself." I laugh.

"Are you ready to get out of here?" He asks.

"Sure let's go," I said getting up as he comes around and puts his hand on my back and we walk out.

Cam is such a gentleman opening my door and helping me into his truck.

Once back on the road he asks... "Do you want me to take you back to your car or do you want to come see my house?"

"I want to see your house duh!" I laugh.

"Well, I wanted to make sure. I need more furniture but for now, it will do. That big ass house is too big for me." He said.

"One day you will have a family to fill that up, Cam," I said as we pulled up next to his house.

"Here we are." He said getting out coming around to my door and helped me out.

"This is very nice Cam," I said as he leads me into the house.

When he cuts on the light we are in the kitchen and it's beautiful. "Oh wow, Cam I love it."

"I like it but it's lonely." He shrugged putting his hands in his pockets leaning against the counter.

"Maybe you need a roommate?" I said.

"Yeah, maybe but I do like my space. But I did love staying with Coop and them." He smiled.

"Well show me around Cam I want to see the rest of this house." I smile.

"Alright, this way then sunshine." He said.

I smile and follow him into the living room. "Wow, this view is something else!" I said.

"Oh, I love this view. That's why I loved staying with Violet." He said walking down a hall and showed me the bathroom and then a spare room and then upstairs and there are a couple more bedrooms and a bathroom and then his bedroom and master bath.

"Well, that's about it besides downstairs but it's not as nice as Coop's." He said.

"I Love it, Cam. I love all the views from your windows. Are you excited to live here?" I ask.

"I am but it's lonely. I'm used to Julia making noise and it's hard to sleep at night." He said as we walked downstairs.

"I'd say so. I wouldn't know what it would be like to be quiet because my house is always loud." I laugh.

"I couldn't imagine. Well, this is the basement. I'm not sure if I'm going to make a game room down here like Coops or what.

"It's a nice room. You could put a big couch and TV and come down here to watch tv." I said.

"That's a good idea." He said walking over close to me. "Thanks for going out with me tonight. I hope you will go out with me again sometime." He smiled.

"I would love to go out with you again Cam and I'm glad we got our misunderstanding straightened out because of Violet." I laugh.

"She is most definitely a detective." he laughs.