Chapter 14 - Sickness Within The Snow

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Awww, now ain't that sweet...? THIS IS NO TIME FOR YOUR LOVE FOR THE GIRLS AND YOUR DAMN STUPID STORY!"

Luffy: "It's still good though!" he laughed.

Sanji: "In any case, as long as I'm this ship's cook, there'll be no problem whatsoever in terms of getting a balanced diet. But there are different kinds of meals for sick people. What are her  symptoms? What does she need? I can't make that call..."

Luffy: "Then let her eat all the food."

(Y/N): "*facepalm* She doesn't have the energy to do that because she's sick."

Vivi checked her temperature again and saw that the it had gone up to forty degrees celsius. Usopp would think that they could get a doctor  at Alabasta, but if they can't make it at a week then they won't be in time. Her forty degrees celsius fever might be a life-threatening illness. This made them scream besides (Y/N) and Sanji started crying.

(Y/N): "Everyone... QUIET!" he made them jumped but they kept screaming and Vivi continued.

Vivi: "Just quiet down! You're gonna make her illness even worse!"

Nami: "No... No." she got up making Luffy cheer up but earning a karate chop from Usopp for being an idiot.

Nami: "In my desk drawer... there's a newspaper..."

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) looking in the mirror-

Vivi started reading the paper about six hundred thousand royal soldiers and four hundred thousand Resistance soldiers got into war. Then Nami started walking around all fine and says that they should continue to Alabasta. But Nami walked upstairs and started getting worse.

(Y/N): "We'll have to check on her *walks out*."

Luffy: "She must be fine if she's walking fine."

Usopp: "She's acting tough."

Nami got out and saw that Zoro was out the whole time and wanted him to look at the compass. They started arguing but it made her fever worse, the she noticed the air was changing. She then yelled that she was fine to the others but the ink man stayed.

(Y/N): "Don't push yourself so much navigator, we'll fine a doctor for you."

Nami: "I told you I'm fine!" she yelled making her hold her head.

(Y/N): "Hmph... *sips* It seems that you got this after we left Little Garden..." he said while drinking his tea before spitting it out when Vivi surprised him.

Vivi: "I have a favor to ask, everyone! I know it's not my place to ask this as a passenger on your ship, but my homeland is in a terrible state now, so I'd like to hurry ahead! We can't waste even a single minute! So I want this ship to head for Alabasta at its fastest speed!" she made them listen and made Nami promised.

(Y/N): "But before we go in, not knowing what we're facing. We should find an island quickly that has a doctor, we need to cure Nami then we'll straight head to Alabasta."

Vivi: "That's right! Is this the fastest speed?"

Luffy: "Yeah! We can't go any faster than this!"

Sanji: "Well said, Vivi-chan! I've fallen for you all over again!"

(Y/N): "I came up with that plan. You fricken moron..." he look at Sanji with an angry look.

Then a huge hurricane appeared on the sea. That was the direction they needed to go, thunder strikes down, the sea was crashing waves and winds blew intensely. A thunderstorm strikes on the surface of the water, they barley made it. All they needed to is find a doctor

Luffy: "Let's find a doctor!"

Straw Hats: "YEAH!"

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) trying hats before returning back to his top hat-

Time has gone by and it started to snow.Karoo and Sanji were still freaking out, and (Y/N) bonked Sanji on the head to knock him out and started petting Karoo to calm him down.

(Y/N): "Her fever gets worse if you continue on, so please shut up for once... I'm mostly talking about you Sanji." he points at the chef who was still knocked out.

Vivi was helping Nami to get better. Luffy asked if there's any doctor near but Zoro spots something and asked if people are able to stand on the ocean. It made them turn to see and archer on the ocean water.

 It made them turn to see and archer on the ocean water

It made Luffy and Usopp concerned about it. (Y/N) came out and saw it as well.

(Y/N): "That's something you don't see everyday... can't wait to kill it." he pulls a dagger out.

-To be continued-

And thank you for 1k reads