Chapter 99: *Filler* Yakuza AU

Start from the beginning

He straightened out his black yukata and ensuring that his sword was out of sight. Raising his hand he knocked on the door, waited a moment then began to open the door. "Ne, Mitsu-chan-" Sato froze, blinking as he looked at Mitsu.

Said female froze as well at the sight of her brother. She was still half way through the window. Her long hair, which was typically neatly brushed and styled, was messily pulled into a ponytail. Even the pink yukata that Sato had seen his sister in earlier had been changed out to a blue poncho and shorts. He assumed she had lost her shoes, given that her feet were bare.

"Uh..." Mitsu cleared her throat, still hanging half way in the window. "Sato. I was..." She looked down at the window then back at her twin who was staring at her dumbfounded. "I was just testing the window." Pulling herself back into the room and closed the window and nodded tapping the glass. "Yup, it really works well. I can see the extra money Uncle put in it."

Sato looked at the window, then looked back at his sister. "Testing the window..." He mumbled, "This is why we have to watch over you." He shook his head sighing softly. Walking into the room he looked over his sister. "That guy didn't scare you did he?"

Mitsu frowned in confusion, "Eh? What- Ah! Y-Yes. It was pretty scary."

She had absolutely no idea what her brother was talking about. However, given he was walking into her room without waiting for her to give the okay, she assumed something had happened.

Sato nodded in understanding, "No worries, Mitsu-chan. Uncle and Makoto are taking care of him right now." He reached his arms up to give Mitsu a hug, the sleeve of his yukata rose showing a sleeve of tattoos covering his arms. Mitsu shrugged and moved forward to give her brother a hug back.

"Also," Sato said, his smile widening as his eyes narrowed into a threatening glare down on his sister. "Mamoru sensei said you skipped class." Mitsu froze, feeling the air stiffen up. "Again."

Immediately he began to pull at his sister's cheeks making her whine in complaint. "You can't be missing classes."

"Sato! Stop!" Mitsu complained, pulling at his wrists as he pulled at her face. "It was just history!"

He released her face and placed his hands on his hips scowling at her. "Mitsu, Uncle already said that if you did that one more time you're going to have to go to school."

Immediately Mitsu brightened up, a slight bounce in her step as she nodded. "Yes! I wanna go to school with you and Makoto! It's not fair that I'm the only one that gets stuck here at the house!"

"It's dangerous!" Sato exclaimed, shaking his head. Somehow he had thought that was going to be a threat, but he should have remembered how his sister is. "The whole school is filled with different gangs and different yakuza members.-"

"Law goes to school with you two too!" Mitsu smiled, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Oh! Does Luffy go there too? I haven't seen him in years!"

Sato groaned at the mention of the hyper child his Uncle had taken under his wing for a year. Luffy had gotten along with Mitsu exceptionally well, better than he got along with his own twin. He just knew if the two of them got together it would bring disaster.

Surely his Uncle wouldn't keep the deal.

....................................................................................

Sato and Makoto scowled at their Uncle as Katsu came bouncing down the stairs in her new school uniform. Their uniforms all matched, though Katsu wore a skirt instead of the pants the brothers wore.