☑️ShinSeroKami + Oijiro

Start from the beginning

Sero nodded, shoving so much food that Katsuki had prepared into his mouth.

Ojiro rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
"No, nothing wrong. I've just not been hungry."

Denki's smile dropped and he looked down.
"Oh.."

Sero put a hand on denki's shoulder, patting lightly.
"Well, make sure to stay healthy my dude."

Ojiro nodded and walked away, out the doors and in the direction of the school building.
His hands gripped at his backpack strap in a frustrated move.
He stopped smiling.
Guilt washed over Ojiro as he walked.

He never thought he would be the cause of Denki not smiling but, there the proof was.
Walking into the school, he made his way to home room.

Aizawa was already there, surprisingly not in a sleeping bag but working.
Ojiro walked up to his desk and waited patiently to be acknowledged.

"What is it that you need?"
Aizawa asked, his voice husk from lack of sleep.

A chill went down Ojiro's spine.
"Uh-Sensei I.."
He paused, bowing.
"I haven't been feeling well and I wanted to know if I could have a mental health day. I will work harder then before once I'm back."

Aizawa looked up at Ojiro, looking him up and down.
Ojiro didn't have his usual posture, his tail looked as if it was being dragged, the bags and dark circles under his eyes indicated he wasn't getting sleep.
"Fine. Since you're here, tomorrow will be your MH day. Take your seat"

"Thank you sir"
Ojiro made his way to his seat.

Aizawa watched Ojiro carefully, pretending to do his grading.
Ojiro was sloched and looked exasperated. It was bad enough that Aizawa showed concern, not just hid it deep, deep, deep, deep down.

~•~•~•~•~

Throughout class, Aizawa continued to paid close attention to Ojiro.
The rest of the class had picked up on it too.

Aizawa would occasionally ask Ojiro how he's doing, looking at him frequently and even letting him sleep a bit when he was done with his paperwork.

Now, Denki knew for sure something was up.
He couldn't deny the hurt in his chest knowing that Ojiro lied to him.

He thought that Ojiro and him were good friends and..then..he lied to Denki?
What kind of friend would do that?

Denki looked over to Sero with a worried expression.
Sero caught denki's eyes and immediately knew how Denki was feeling. Sero and shinso had the amazing ability of knowing exactly how Denki was feeling just by one simple look.

'i'll figure it out'
Sero mouthed to Denki and gave a thumbs up.

Denki tried to smile and turned back to his work.
God, what were they supposed to be doing again?

~•~•~•~•~

A knock placed into denki's dorm room, Denki couldn't find the strength to get up.
He was hurt, badly.
"It's o-open."
His voice shared his pain.

Shinso and Sero walked in, concern on their faces. Shinso walked calmly to the bed, where Denki was sat up sobbing.

Sero closed the door, making sure to lock it in case anyone decides to barge in before joining shinso and Denki on the bed.
They already knew why Denki was this upset, it was clear to them.

Shinso rubbed denki's knee softly with his thumb. He wanted nothing more then to scoop Denki up in his arms, just as much as Sero did but, they also knew through bad experience that Denki didn't like being touched too much when in this state.