Katy: quick to leave so soon kitty cat? don't you want to stick around. Ms. Melony thinks i'm in town to spend some girl time with you. So unless you want me to spill about your little incident, i suggest you take me out for a day in the city.

i paused turning around looking at her like she was stupid.

namji stood up and began to speak but i waved him off speaking over him.

Me: look you bitch. you may be family of Namji's but you are no family of mine. Your a fucking kid. Stay in your place. I don't have to take orders from some wanna be barbie bitch. This isn't a dream house. shit doesn't just work how you want it to. I don't care what you tell melony. For all i care scream it from the rooftops. 

she gasped about to charge at me but namji snatched her up by her arm. 

Namji: thats enough katy. I've told you about dropping by unannounced. I think it's time for you to go.

Katy: thats so not fair! Namji she called me a bitch. Aren't you going to do something about it? 

Namji: Its your fault what do you expect me to do?

she snatched her wrist away from him rubbing it some.

Katy: I don't know!! She's your wife. Put her in her place or something!? She's Mrs.Park. She literally answers to you. Fucking pet, command her or something...!

I had already had enough of this convo.

Namji: Actually no... thats not how a marriage  works ka-

i cut him off.

Me: Save it. theres no need to explain anything to her, I won't be Mrs.Park for long

they both gave me shocked expressions as i turned around to leave. grabbing my purse i stomped to the elevator.

i was gonna go snatch Wyan from his office and force him to come to lunch with me. I was extremely hungry. plus i don't get paid enough to deal with bullshit.

Namji POV

I watched in shock as Tomio walked out of my office. I groaned punching the air pissed off. That was my chance to tell her how i really felt from the bottom of my heart and Katy fucking ruined it.

I stared off in space trying to gather my thoughts when i heard katy speak up.

Katy: well well... trouble in paradise huh jiji? Can't help but think all of this would have never happen if you would have married me instead....Gosh i could see it now. I'd be the perfect wife.

If looks could kill she'd be dead right now. no amount of words can describe how much i hate this girl. Just growing up around her was like living hell what makes her think i'd ever love her... i've told her countless times. 

i walked over to her while she blushed spitting nonsense.

Katy: I'd cook you dinner, we'd go on dates. AND OMG DOUBLE DATES WITH MY FRIENDS!!! we'd be so perfect toge-