A/N

After a hard thinking prosses (5 minutes) I'm going to make this a three part series. Books:

1. 64 Little Trouble Makers.

2. 64 Ways Back To Life.

3. 64 Little Ways To Be Happy.

As you can see my the titles, crap goes down. What I'm planning to do is, make each book have 64 chapters (Not including A/N's) This book will be the only one that I just wrote then Published, all my other ones will be written and edited before publishing the whole book.

 I will NOT give out any spoilers about the books  (Except to you @ThePsychopath7). I might go through this book and delete any thing that not a chapter, but I'm not sure about it yet. 

History behind the book:

So One day, my bored ass was searching Wattpad for a good book to read, when I came across two book labeled "50 states, 1 Country'' and "The South and the North." Then I was like, I wanna do this too. So I started my book, at first I planned maybe 30 chapters, and I planned for it to end after U.N found out about Hawaii and D.C. But then I was like, there is so much in this book I have wrote that needed to be followed up, like Native and Spanish Empire. SO I decided to write accouple more chapters, then I fell in love with writing. This is the only hobby I have ever actually kept. 

So this is the plan, I will write in 2. book all the way up to Chapter 32, then publish those Chapters, then write the rest.  Book 3. is going to be like this one, reason? Because a lot of things go down in book 2. and I want to make sure they are perfect. Also, If I know myself, I will get lazy at book 3. and not wanting to write then slowly publish.

So there you have it folks, books 2. and 3. are a go!