Break in.

Canadas POV

After convincing my sister, which took around 3 hours, she finally agreed to let me and Mexico stay with her to try to help out. At  first Mexico was worried "Those little demons gave me a scar on my back!" But after I told him that after we would do anything he wanted for a week, he agreed " If those demons act up I'm hitting them with my shoe." He grumbled while packing his bag. I packed my stuff and sat on my bed for a second still trying to understand what I was getting myelf into. "Why is it that I have known her for years.. I knew she had Delaware. I didn't know she had so many.." I whispered to myself. "Everyone was skeletons in their closet Canada. If I had that many young children, I would hide them as well to protect them." Mexico explained, picking a picture from the dresser up and staring at it. "Mexico you have a ton of kids to though." I snapped at him, his argument making no sense. "They are all 16 and older, they can survive on their own!" He snapped back. "Lets just go." I grumbled, picking my bag up and grabbing a jacket. 

When we arrive to the house in the wood, there was no kids outside, no noise, no movement. Just different then the first time I was here. That's when I started  getting worried, It was a nice day to be outside too. I jump out the car and knock on the door, after no one answers I open it and looked inside, no kids in sight still. I walked inside and looked around. Where were they all? Dead silence filled the air.

 Then I see a figure running down the stairs they were panting and looked shaken up, after the person came into the light I noticed, it was Texas. She runs to the downstairs bathroom and grabs an odd looking bag, she glances in it and shuts it before taking off to the staircase. She then stops and turns around and stares at me, I stare at her and see worry, sadness, guilt, and braveness engraved on her face. 

She motions me to follow but doesn't say an word. When she starts running again, I follow behind  try catching up not wanting to get lost in this huge house. While running I avoiding tables and bookshelf so I didn't break them or crash into them. It felt like we were running forever and going down these winding halls made me a bit dizzy. Then I see kids sobbing in front of Americas door, some where sitting there quiet, some where playing with eachother, or some were leaning against the walls asleep. Texas pushes and moves kids aside, she was careful not to step on anyones hands on kick someone. She  opens my sisters room door and rushes inside, not a word coming out of her mouth. I swerve between kids and make it to the door, I peek inside but there was no light, all I could hear was whispering voices. Then I see a tall figure in the shadows come out, they had long curley hair and . He had an X across his face and he looked like he had fought many battles. The looked at me and shivers went up my spine. "And who are you?" he asked in a raspy voice, it sounded like he had been crying.  "I'm Americas brother, Canada. And who are you?" I answer, trying to act brave." Ahhh your the step-brother she's always talking about. I'm Confederate, Americas REAL brother." he said, looking gloomy. Then one of the states came over and hugged him, he sat down and put the state in his lap. When he did that, other states came and hugged him too. I looked down and saw Hawaii sitting in his lap, the poor girls face was red and puffy. "What happened?" I ask, dreading the answer. Confederate looks up at me and answers " Just go in and you'll see." I step over crying kids and open the door, after i enter I slowly close it scared to hurt any states. 

I let my eyes adjust Then I see America 13 oldest states sitting in the room. I see Texas without her hat and to be honest, she looks different. Then I see the thing that worried the Merde (Crap) out of me. One of the states and Meri in bed, covered bleeding marks. After taking a second I look at the State and Its the one and only Florida. "What happened to them?" at that moment, Texas's face became gloomy. She looked guilty. "Then Delaware came out of the shadows. He had an bruise on his head. "Some person broke in last night, they knocked me and a couple others out. Texas and Florida where outside and got attacked. America saw Florida, Texas, California, and Rhode island, she transferred all of our pain to her, but when she Finished with Texas, she passed out. Poor Florida tried telling mom to stop but the stubborn person she is didn't. We are currently trying to get Florida awoken, and then mom."

 He Explained. I look at Meri, scars littered her body, and one that I've been asking about on her arm, was glowing a dim yellow. "What's with her arm?"  I ask. " Delaware again answers. "When America got in a fight with her Twin brother, Confederate, there land was split and they both got these marks. Us kids call it the Pineapple, but what its real name is The split. We tried getting ride of it but later figured out that was how she took out pain from natural disasters and just us getting hurt. When it glows that means the pain from us is slowly going to her." As he explained this, the bump on his head started disappearing, growing on the same spot on Meri. 

3rd person

Its been three hours and Florida has woken up, but Meris not, her brother tried taking her pain, but it didn't work. Florida and Texas have been snuggling (FYI They are just really close siblings, they are not pulling an Alabama okay?)  Then Meri awoke, she bolted up and fell out of the bed. She stared at us and looked over at Florida. Florida was still hurt and she and she didn't like that, she tried reaching for Florida, but Confederate grabbed her hand, "You cant do that!" He yelled. She hissed at him and bite his hand, making him cry in pain. She touched Florida and her eyes began to glow, Canada and Confederate tried pulling her away, but she was attached to Florida. The stars in her eyes broke into two and she fell onto the floor. Mexico ran up to her, grabbing her arm for her pulse, Mexico's face   darkened, he looked up at Canada and said,  "We need to get her to the Hospital."

Boom i made chapter also, I meant to add this before but forgot, this is all for fun, if i offended you guys, IM really sorry. 

Bye bye My little Blood suckers!