"It's a beautiful language. I have meant to Learn but just never got around to it" I shrug my shoulders, knowing full well I'm lying through my teeth but he doesn't need to know.

"Mmhm" he nodded. I was expecting him to now back up and yell at me again but he didn't.

He stayed with in close proximity with a simple smirk on his face. With my back pressed up against the wall and him so close... I felt kinda intimidated. His eyes flickered over my face then down to my lips.

I took in a sharp breath, if I wasn't careful I would get lost in his eyes.

"If Scorpius went for school supplies, why did he not inform me?" I question as his eyes flicker back up to mine.

"I actually have not an idea where he went" he shook his head "He leaves without telling me and unless he's in danger or putting others in danger, I don't really care"

"Cool, I'm still not leaving" I chuckle as he just smirks. What is with this man and his smirk?

"You'll do whatever I tell you to do" he let out a raspy laugh and raised and eye brow.

I reached my hands up to his shoulders, dragging my fingertips across the fine fabric of his suit before they rested on the sides of his neck. He tensed at my touch and let out a breath.

I leaned in towards his ear and licked my lips "Make me" I whispered as he shrugged my touch of him and placed both of his hands on the wall, trapping me in between them.

"Je vais enfoncer mes doigts dans ta gorge et te faire sucer. alors nous verrons jusqu'où cette attitude vous mènera (I'll shove my fingers down your throat and make you suck. Then we will see how far this attitude gets you)" his voice was deep and hoarse.

I did nothing and smirk. This was too fun.

"oh, s'il te plait M. Malfoy (oh, please Mr Malfoy)" I responded before ducking under his arms and breaking towards Scorpius bedroom.

Once I closed the door I let out a shaky breath. I cannot believe I just Fucking did that. I felt overwhelming nerves bite my stomach and I sat slowly on Scorpius's bed.

What was I to do now?

It was almost night fall and Scorpius wasn't back yet. Mr Malfoy ha delft for diagon alley not to long ago so I was left alone in this big house.

Well except for the house leaves that came by even so often to ask if I needed anything, to which I responded to no every time.

I sat on Scorpius's bed scrolling through Instagram when I stumble across a photo of him and...Bonnie? What the fuck?

I sit up and look closer at the photo. They sit in a both at the three broomsticks, Scorpius's hand is around her waist as they both smile happily. The caption was just a simple red love heart.

I click onto his profile and see that he had taken me out of his bio and deleted the photos of us together that he had on there. Why would he do that?

As I scroll further down the door bursts open and the pair come rolling in with laughter. I look up from my phone to see Scorpius mid kissing Bonnies neck.

We all freeze as Scorpius looks me in the eyes. He slowly lifts away from Bonnie and takes a step towards me. I stand and take a step back away from him.

"A- Anna- father said you went home" he gulped as I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"I should go" Bonnie awkwardly smiled as she stood at the door. Scorpius didn't even acknowledge her as she pulled her head down and left the room.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I shout, gripping my phone in my hand so tight my knuckles turn white.

"Oh come on Anna. We have had this coming for a long time" he sighed as he attempted to take a step towards me.

"Don't fucking come closer" I Warned as I pulled my wand from my pocket and aimed it towards him.

His eyes widened as he put his hands up "Put the wand down, babe"

"Don't call me babe you piece of shit" I growled as the wand shook in my hand, I could feel the hot tears rolling down my face.

"I didn't know how to tell you-"

"Tell me what? That you were fucking cheating on me? And with who? Fucking Bonnie!" I was once click of the fingers away from hexing him as he tried to reason with me.

"Come on, Anna! What the fuck do you want me to say? You always fucking nag me and your never in the mood for sex" he frowned and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You cheated on my over sex, you fucking pig" never once lowering my wand as he took a step closer.

"This is your fault, Moore" he tried reaching for me, apparently my wand wasn't scary enough.

"Don't move Scorpius!" I stretched my wand out further and further as he stepped closer.

"Don't act like this is one sided. You're just a fucking bitch!" He spat and I think that was just it for me, I snapped.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Scorpius's body fell stiff onto the floor as the tears in my eyes blurred my vision.

I stormed out of there as fast as I could.

Go read 'Eminence; Draco Malfoy' and you're a bad bitch😌😌

word count 1514.