Chapter 23: The truth.

A/N: The Video contains:

Mitsunari Ishida VS Masamune Date...

Mitsunari Ishida VS Ieyasu Tokugawa...

Masamune Date VS Yukimura Sanada...

And some...

Yukimura Sanada & Masamune Date VS Keiji Maeda.. XD

Mitsunari is the Violet one, with a white colored hair.

Ieyasu the yellow one, who wears hoodie...

Masamune the blue one, with an eye patch.

Yukimura the red one, with a brown hair.

Keiji the one with the long brownish hair that has three long feathers on his head. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

We were still eating until we noticed a guy entered together with Angela... He had a bright smile on his painted on his face..

" Ieyasu... "

We turned around to see Mitsunari Ishida, he had an emotionless face..

Ieyasu: Oh Mitsunari! Long time no se-

Ieyasu was cut off by Mitsunari suddenly drawing his sword off and swing it towards him. Ieyasu was going to shield himself until...

Kurisuna: Mitsunari-sama!

Kurisuna shouted angrily at Mitsunari.

Mitsunari paused, exactly touching the tip of his sword at Ieyasu's throat and also Ieyasu stopped, almost hitting Mitsunari's face using his fists... We we're all shock of the sudden actions. We all stood up from our seats.

Keiji: That's quite enough.

Keiji looked at Sebastian and Claude, they both nod.

Sebastian took a hold of Ieyasu while on the other hand Claude on Mitsunari... Mitsunari just glared at Claude..

Keiji clapped his hands to get the attention of the people at the party... And once he gathered their attentions...

Keiji: Attention everybody!!! I noticed it's getting a little bit late don't yah think?!

Some people nod, but the others looked a little bit doubt. And we heard a little murmurs..

" You know what this means right? "

" Exactly. We're going home. "

" But Ieyasu-sama just arrived. "

Keiji: Okay guys! Party's Over!!! Go home and prepare for your next battles guys! Hahaha! Farewell and Good Night!!!

Some people went out, but some people looked disappointed... Kurisuna and Angela hurried at the door..

Kurisuna: Sorry for the Inconvenience...

Angela: Hope you all had fun tonight!!!

They both bow at the people who exited... We we're the only one's left...

Mitsunari: Let me go, butler...

Claude: Sorry, But I cannot Milord...

Mitsunari: Grr..

Kurisuna and Angela returned..

Angela: Big Brother..

Kurisuna: Oni-chan..

Keiji: Ieyasu, Angela... I think you two should go...

Sebastian released Ieyasu.

Ieyasu: I think we should... Let's go Angela...