Chapter 14: Welcome.

A/N: Well, there you have it Angela. Your request... Claude... <3

Sorry!!! Kamisama Kiss is now part of my story!!! Oh no! What have I've done?! Tomoe and Nanami are now here... But don't worry, I'll try to connect it with black butler... LoL Don't hate me, this is still about you and Ronald. XD

Oh and Nanami will be Angela in this story, that's what she suggested.. XD  Sorry everyone.. :(

This is just a " fanfic ". And Imagine Alois Dead... XD ( I love you Alois )

Your POV

Before I could finish what I was suppose to say the girl with the black hair talked...

" Sorry for the rudeness, my butler can be a little bit... harsh at times... Please make yourselves at home..."  She said smiling at us while bowing her head.

I smiled at her brightly, at her politeness.

(y/n): Why thank you. My names (y/n) (l/n).

Ronald: I'm Ronald Knox, you can call me Ronnie.

Grell: Grell, Grell Sutcliff, darling. * Winks *

William: ...

(y/n): Oh, And This guy * Points at William * This is William T. Spears.

William: ...

" Hello Lady (y/n), Mr. Grell, Mr. Ronnie and Mr. Spears... It's such a pleasure you all, My name is Kurisuna Maeda... Head of the Maeda Clan. Welcome to our new manor that my butler provided us.. "

She said smiling and bowing slightly...

William: Hi there..

William said while adjusting his glasses and handed his hands to Kurisuna asking for a handshake, Kurisuna smiled brightly and gladly accepted William's hand and shakes it.

William: If you excuse me, I have work to do..

William got his death scythe and started collecting the souls, Grell helped him by collecting those cinematic records...

Kurisuna: So you're all Shinigamis..?

Ronald: How'd you know?

Kurisuna: It's because of those eyes of yours and you also collect souls of the dead..

She said with a genuine smile.

William: And I believe your a goddess...

Kurisuna: You do know a lot Mr. Spears.

William: Oh please, just call me William. No need formalities Milady.

Kurisuna smiled, at us and said,

Kurisuna: When your all done, don't be shy to go to the dining table... Claude and Tomoe might be preparing for dinner... Alright? :)

Grell, William & Ronald: Okay.

They said in unison.  I just smiled, then she left...

Grell: What do you think about her?

William: Well, for a goddess like her she's really too kind to shinigamis like us..

(y/n): Exactly.

Ronald: She's smart and pretty too!

(y/n): Hmm..

Ronald: But not as prettier than my dearest (y/n)! Hahaha.

(y/n): Oh Ronnie.. XD

~ After a couple of minutes ~