Chapter 10: Your Birthday (Part III)

Your POV

Well it's already evening... I looked at my wristwatch and I saw it's already 7:00 PM. I notice my birthday was coming to an end, and the only one who knew my birthday was my brother... I'm a little bit upset.. Even Ronnie didn't knew that it was my birthday today... Even Grell, William and Mr. Undertaker... I feel like tearing up...

Ronald: Is something bothering you (y/n)?

(y/n): Oh. Nothing at all Ronnie...

Ronald: Hmm...

(y/n): It's just-

Undertaker: We're here!

Undertaker entered, Ronald and I followed... And we notice that it's so dark.. And there no one around... I became scared.. I look around even tho I can't see anything... I noticed Ronnie and Undertaker..

(y/n): Ronnie? Undertaker?

They're not with me anymore! I tried callinng them, but no response... I looked around at their office, but still no sign of them.. It's so dark, cold and scary..

(y/n): Grell-senpai!? William-senpai?! Come on! It's not funny you kno-

I was cut off because someone covered my mouth!!! They blindfolded my eyes! And I can feel them dragging me away!!!

(y/n): Hmmm!!! Hmm-hmmm!!!! ( Help! Ronnie! )

I can hear them murmuring, but I can't recognize their voices..

" Sorry Ms. (l/n).. This might hurt a little bit... "

" Idiot! Why did you call her by her last name! She might recognize us! "

(y/n): Hmmmmm!!!!! ( Help!!! )

~ Time skip ~

They unfold the blindfold for me to see.. I opened my eyes.. It's still dark.. But I can see something, someone, and when I came closer... And opened the door and Suddenly!

"Surprise!!!!!!"

I was so shock of what I saw! There were balloons, presents, a cake and other special delicacies at a table! I also saw Grell, Ronnie and Undertaker wearing party hats. William holding a party popper and looked a little disappointed at the boys who covered my mouth, blindfolded me and dragged me, harshly..

William: I told you two, to make her come here, but not that kind of way!!!

Grell: Hahaha.. Come on William, no need to be that harsh to them...

William: But Grell, they're the one's who's harsh!

Grell: Hmm.. Fine.. Alan.. Eric...

" Were Sorry! William-senpai and Grell-senpai! "

Grell: Say that to her, Not to me!

The two boys looked at me with apologize eyes.. They bow at me and say.. " We're sorry Ms. (y/n).. "

(y/n): It's okay ..

William: By the way... Meet Alan and Eric...

William said while pointing at the two boys...

Eric: Hi. I'm Eric..

The taller boy said while smiling at me.

Alan: And I'm Alan...

Said the shorter boy...

(y/n): Hello there nice meeting you all.. I am (y/n) (l/n)...

Ronald: Well! It's Party time!!!!!