Chapter 8: Your Birthday (Part I)

Your POV

I was now at home and saw my brother waiting for me, he has already made dinner for the both of us. And we started eating.

(y/b/n): What's taking you so long?

(y/n): Oh that? Haha. Ronald and I accomplished our first mission together!

(y/b/n): Ahh.. Is that all?

(y/n): Yep..

(y/b/n): Now, do you remember what day will be tomorrow?

(y/n): Oh... My birthday!?

(y/b/n): Exactly! Look at how you've been! You now old!! Wahahah!

(y/n): Haha. But it doesn't change the fact that you're older! Wahaha!

(y/b/n): Hmm... You got a point there, Okay I'm done! I'm going to sleep, and you should to you know.. You have and important day tomorrow! Hahaha!

(y/n): Okay, Goodnight Brother..

(y/b/n): You two...

My brother left, and after I finished eating.. I also left and went to my room, closed my eyes, bow down my head and started praying...

(y/n): Oh dear heavenly father, I remember tomorrow was my birthday.. Hehe I'm so glad I've reach this kind of age, thank you for everything that you've given to me. Thank you for the friends that's been always there to support me and for my brother that has been always there to guide me, Thank you I've meet, Ronnie...

He inspired me a lot, but I don't know why I'm feeling this way for him. I don't know why he hugged me lately, I don't know why he gave me this necklace * grabs her necklace * , buy me this expensive but pretty dress... I don't know why he's been so kind to me.. I know, it's because he's my partner.. That's why he's kind to me.. Lord, help me control my feelings towards him. Direct me to the right path, the path where I should go and choose. Help me find the answers, Lord... AMEN..

I opened my eyes, looked at my phone. It was already 9:30. That's why, I closed my eyes and start sleeping, but I can't sleep because of my dream last-last-last-last night.. My dream about Ronald... I can't fall asleep.

Ronald's POV

I was already done taking a bath when I heard my phone ring, I saw there was a message from William. So that's why I opened it.

To: Ronald

From: William

" Hey did you know that tomorrow will be (y/n)'s birthday?! We should plan about what we should do tomorrow for her, Grell's already planning here. I was shock to hear from Grell that, some of the night workers are already designing the building, Including my office!!! Ronald, I want you to distract (y/n) the whole afternoon, while we get ready about anything that needs to be improve... Got it? And don't forget your gift! "

I replied

To: William

From: Ronald

" Really?! Tomorrow will be her birthday!? Okay, okay .. I'll do everything what I must do to distract her... I'll pretend that I didn't know it was her birthday! Haha! I'll bring her there exactly at 7:00 pm at night! And I'll never forget my present for her.. "

After a minute he replied.

To: Ronald

From: William