Chapter 5: First Day Off!

Ronald's POV

I arrived 1:00 AM at home... But I can't stop thinking about (y/n), especially what she said...

~ Flashbacks ~

Ronald: The way you called me " Ronnie " is the most sweetest thing thou ..

I know she blushed, that's the reason why she looked away at me...

Ronald: Huh? Is there something wrong about what I said (y/n)?

She looked at me with a bright smile... And she talked.

(y/n): No! Nothing at all.. Well being with you is more sweeter than the sweetest thing in this world...

~ Next Flashback ~

I opened my black umbrella...

Ronald: Are you getting wet there~?

(y/n): No.. Not at all... I'm perfectly fine, when I'm with you.. Ronnie...

~ End of flashback ~

Ronald: Why can't I even understand girls? Why can't I even understand my feelings... I am really this dumb?

" No you're not.,"

I heard someone said something, and I heard a knock at my window.. And when I opened it, I saw William...

Ronald: Dude! How long had you've been there?!

William watch his watch, and looked at me seriously.

William: Well actually, I've been spying on you. Cause I heard you had Overtime tonight, " for the first time. "

Ronald: Yes, it's true...

William: And I also heard an unexpected news.

Ronald: And what's that?

William: I heard that you're inlove with your partner... Ms. (l/n)...

Ronald: You really know everything, huh William?

William: Of course... I'm your supervisor right?

Ronald: Okay... So you're not Punishing me, or making me avoid (y/n) or make (y/n) avoid me?

William: Of course not... Falling inlove might be foolish... But you, Unexpectedly falling inlove is even more foolish! Wahahaha!!!

He laugh while I signed, then he added while his one arm across my shoulder.. ' William is making my blood boil.. '

William: That's fine.. Besides, you're already foolish since birth.. Wahahahaha!!!!

Then he rolled laughing...

Ronald: Okay, I had enough... I need enough sleep! I still have a big day tomorrow...

I told him, while he was still rolling because of laughter... After he wipe he's ' tears of joy ' and stop laughing. He got out the window,

William: See yah tomorrow " Lover Boy "

Ronald: Yeah, you two, " Circus Boy " Wahaha!

William: Seriously? Okay Good night..

And William left, I closed my windows and pulled down the curtains, and started sleeping...

~ Time Skip ~

Your POV

I slowly opened my eyes, I look slowly at the place. I was stun and I was so shock that I was already at my room...