Chapter 11: Confusion...

Your POV

It was actually Christmas today... I opened my phone and I saw messages from Grell, William & Ronnie...

From: Grell-senpai
To: (y/n)

Merry Christmas Darling~!

From: William-senpai
To: (y/n)

Merry x-mas (y/n).

From: Ronnie <3
To:(y/n)

Merey Christmas (y/n)!!! >_<

Then I replied.

From:(y/n)
To: Grell-senpai, William-senpai, Ronnie <3

Thank you guys! Merry Christmas too! :*

~ Time skip ~

I came to "Our New and Larger Office". I saw Ronnie watching at the window...

(y/n): Good Morning Ronnie, Merry Christmas...

Ronnie looked at me with a warm smile.

Ronald: Well, Good morning and Merry Christmas too (y/n).

He came close to me and held my hands on his..

Ronald: Are you free tonight?

(y/n): Oh yeah. Ofcourse.. Hahaha My brother's not home he'll be back by new year...

Ronald: Hehe. I see... Would you like to go out with me tonight...

(y/n): Okay.. But be sure to-

Ronald: I will pay for the dinner from now on!

(y/n): Hahaha. Ronnie, that's not what I mean.. I mean, be sure to make this night fun.

Ronald: Oh! Okay! Yes!! Thank you for accepting my request (y/n)!

He hugged me like second or two. And eventually let go

(y/n): Hahaha you know I can't say " No" to you Ronnie..

Ronald: What kind of fun would you like~?

He asked and I glared at him.

Ronald: Just kidding, thank you!

Ronnie kissed my cheeks!!! As I stand there dumbfounded... As we walk his way out of the door.

Ronald: See you after your mission with Grell. Oh! And By the way, wear something nice and elegant tonight...

He said while smiling and adjusting his glasses, and he went out of the door.

I caressed my cheek to where he kissed me. As my Face went hot.. Now I can feel myself that I was blushing...

(y/n): Ronald Kissed me... So this is Santa's Christmas gift for me? Thank you Santa...

I whispered to myself. Until someone burst the door down and cam running towards me.

Grell: Let's go (y/n)! I need to spend my Christmas with Bassy you know!

(y/n): Gr-Grell?!

He said while dragging me... I signed.

~ Time skip ~

Grell: There he is...

(y/n): Uh-

We were watching the guy with a red small box held in hands, I bet it was a wedding ring he was running very fast until the accident happened...

* Baaaammm!!! * He was hit by a carriage and the box with the ring inside went flying all over...  And fallen under the feet of the girl...

The girl was really shocked, her eyes widen and her knees fallen... She pick up the ring and held the man's hand on her chest... There were blood on her face and tears started falling from her cheek, and it began to rain...