Chapter 12: The Confession!

Your POV

I feel so uncomfortable from his hug, cause I can feel his shaking. How can I stop this awkwardness?

Ronald's POV

I'm shaking.. I'm shaking! I don't even know why!  This isn't like me... I can't control... Myself anymore...

Until (y/n) spoke up..

(y/n): Ahem, Ronnie... I don't feel cold anymore...

That's why I immediately let go of her and fixed my necktie, started to spoke up..

Ronald; Oh. Is that so. So-sorry... (y/n)...

(y/n): Ohh No. It's fine... Thank you by the way.

Ronald: Huh? Thank you for what?

(y/n): For hugging me.. Tee-hehehe..

Ronald: Uh.. Y-You're Welcome?

She smiled warmly at me...  I smiled back...

' Maybe it's time... I need to tell her how I really feel... I'll accept her decision... Even tho she might hurt me... Hmmm.. '

Ronald: (y/n).

(y/n): Yes Ronnie?

Ronald: I... I have something to tell you...

(y/n): Yeah?

Ronald: Ah... Are you??

(y/n): What?

Ronald: Are you Virgin?

' What is wrong with me?! Why did I ask her that!? There's no time for joking right now!!! '

(y/n): * Face Palm * Idiot! Of course I am!

Ronald: I was just Joking (y/n).. Hahaha

(y/n): Oh.. So what's your 'real' question?

Ronald: Hmmm... Do you have someone in your heart?

(y/n): What do you mean?

Ronald: I mean, Do you already liked someone? A guy?

(y/n): Uh- I... I guess so.. But, I don't know if I do...

' So we're the same? She's also confused about her feelings! '

(y/n): I don't know whether he likes me too... I don't wanna assume for nothing... I know love feels like heaven, but it also hurts like hell tho...

Ronald: So were the same...

I looked at her with a genuine smile, she looked at me with her eyes wide open..

Ronald: Yes, (y/n)... I am also in love... And I wasn't even expecting to fall in love with her.. I mean, we're so close.. Like super close! I don't want her and me to be just " friends. " I love her more than that... But I don't know if she loves me back, or she love someone else...

(y/n): May I know her name?

Ronald: Hmm.. It's.. Hmmmhmm...

I mumble to myself... LOL

(y/n): Pardon. I didn't hear you...

Ronald: It's you...r... Friend! Yeah! Your friend!

(y/n): Which friend? I don't have female friends Ronnie!

Ronald: It's You...

(y/n): Uh...

Ronald: Yes.. I love you so much (y/n)! I don't know why! I don't know what or how to tell you! I don't know what your reaction would be! But maybe I'll just accept the fact that you loved someone else... The important is I already told you that I love you!