Chapter 13: Goddesses?

A/N: This chapter is for my friend Angela, Because she really wants her favorite black butler character to appear in the story... so forgive me, if you don't want this character. Cause for me, I really love this guy. His name is... ______ _______. I know he has a lot of haters.. But, he's hot! And I love bad boys! ( Well not really ) Oh! And By the way! Angela wants me and her in the story too... So forgive me once again! * bows * *Evil laugh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

When I entered the house I saw... Brother he was glaring at the window....

(y/n): Brother...

(y/b/n): I saw that...

He said emotionlessly but still glaring at the window... My eyes widen, I tried to speak but brother stopped me.

(y/n): I thought you'll be home by New Ye-

(y/b/n): It doesn't matter...

He looked at me emotionlessly...

(y/n): Brother...

(y/b/n): Well...

(y/n): Brother, I have something that you should know...

(y/b/n): And What is it?

(y/n): Hmmm... Ronald and I, were been dating sinc-

(y/b/n): I know that...

He said, and I think I saw him... smile?

(y/n): Uh- Y-you're not angry?

(y/b/n): No. Why should I? You're inlove... Even if I kill you, that feeling you felt for him will never change.

(y/n): Brother...

I can feel my eyes a little bit teary.

(y/b/n): You don't need to hide that from me (y/n). I'm your brother... I will support you... But him, Umm... I- I need to know him... better..

(y/n): Huh? What do you mean?

(y/b/n): You'll know it soon... Be sure to bring him here... Tomorrow... After your reaping.

(y/n): Uh- Yes brother...

(y/b/n): Hmm... Now go, get some rest... I'll be having my nap outside..

(y/n): Goodnight, brother....

(y/b/n): You too...

I went up my room and I picked up my phone and try texting him...

To: Ronnie

From: (y/n)

Ronnie, Brother wants to see you tomorrow... After our duty...

* Sent *

" Hmmm... Please reply..." I mumbled to myself.

Ronald's POV

I was developing the picture that I had with (y/n). And suddenly my phone vibrates.

To: Ronald
From: My Partner

Ronnie, Brother wants to see you tomorrow... After our duty...

" So her brother knew?!!!? "

Then I started dialling (y/n)!

" Please... Answer... Answer now.. "

* Toot *