Chapter 28: I'll be home.

Your POV

I was staring at the Violet banner with a kanji writings on it... It said's " All for one, One for all, For Peace and Harmony. " So I asked Yukimura.

(y/n): Hey... Yukimura?

Yukimura: Huh? What is it (y/n)-chan?

(y/n): Hmm... This is the Ishida's banner right? 

Yukimura: Yeah, why'd you asked?

(y/n): Hmmm.. Why is that Mitsunari's banner?

I asked him while caressing the fabric.

Yukimura: Well... That's he's mark... He has that on he's chest and on he's sword... That is what Mitsunari is.

(y/n): Ohh... I see...

And when I notice Yukimura was writing something so I went to him and asked him...

(y/n): What are you writing?

Yukimura: Oh this! Hahaha! This is the letter that I will send to Kurisuna and Mitsunari that we had you safe and sound!

I took it and read it.

" Greetings, I am Sanada Yukimura.

       As you could see, We already had (y/n) (l/n) safe and sound... As an ally, We shall be bringing her back at Osaka at night. - Yukimura "

(y/n): Thanks Yukimura.

Yukimura: It's my pleasure to help. I'll send this now.

~ Meanwhile at Osaka ~

Ronald's POV

I was watching at the window... Admiring the view of the sun from here...

Shima: Hey yo.

Said by the new guy playing with he's dice... He looks cool and awesome. He's like the more cheerful Mitsunari version.

Ronald: Oh hello. Your Shima right?

Shima: Yeah, and Your Ronald ...?

Ronald: Yes, Ronald Knox.

He came closer to me and also watched at the window.

Shima: Well... How you feel'n?

Ronald: A little good... I can move my body freely now.

I said while stretching my arms.

Shima: Well that's good to hear.

He said, still staring at the window... Until he's eyes widen.

Ronald: Is something matter?

I asked him and he opened the window and jumped out.

Ronald: H-Hey!

And he ran towards a guy with a yellow hoodie. And attacked him. And Shima almost hit the man's head and the hood took of...  And when I took on a closer view...

I noticed it was Ieyasu Tokugawa... The guy from the party and I also saw Angela running towards Shima to help he's brother. Until I saw Kurisuna and Claude ran towards them. And I also jumped out of the window.