Chapter 18: Meet Mitsunari Ishida

Mitsunari's POV

I smirk at Kurisuna's answer, I drew my sword out, and she also drew her sword out... I look at her emotionlessly while she was tying her hair into pony tail style...

Angela: Lady Kurisuna... We better get going... If we split up, we can do it more faster...

Kurisuna: Do as you will...

Tomoe: Excuse us...

And they vanished into the air...

Yoshitsugu: Kurisuna Ishida... Ehehehehe, that suits her very well...

Yoshitsugu whispered to me...

Mitsunari: Uh-

My eyes widen after he said that... It reminded me of what Lord Hideyoshi, Lord Hanbei and Keiji-kun said to me when Lord Hideyoshi & Lord Hanbei we're still alive...

~ Flashback ~

There was a war at our village, I was still only 13 year's old, I had possessed with such skillful swordsmanship... And maybe because of my hatred, I became stronger and stronger...

As I was running, I heard a girl crying, and that girl was Kurisuna...

I came closer to the girl, I held her in my arms and wiped her tears dry...

Mitsunari: Hmm.. Don't cry, We can do this...

I said with a smile... Then she smiled back at me and gripped tightly on my shoulders..

Mitsunari: Okay Hold on!

I killed numerous numbers of warriors while I was running. I kept searching on Hideyoshi-sama..

" Mitsunari... Over here... " I heard Hanbei-sama's voice...

Mitsunari: Hanbei-sama...

Lord Hanbei and Lord Hideyoshi looked at the girl that I was carrying... That's why I gently put her down...

Hideyoshi: Is this her Keiji?

Keiji-sama looked at the girl and hug her..

Keiji: Kurisuna! I've been so worried! Where have you been?!

Well her name was 'Kurisuna'...

Mitsunari: I saw her crying while I was slaughtering the enemies...

Keiji: Thank you for saving my little sister there...

Kurisuna: I really owe you my life.

Mitsunari: It's nothing, All I do is for Hideyoshi-sama...

~ After 5 year ~

Kurisuna and I became really close like bestfriends... I sneak up to Keiji-sama's room. I saw Hanbei-sama and him discussing something...

Hanbei: What do you think Keiji?

Keiji: What do you mean? Marriage? They might be 18 now. But I don't know if they loved each other...

Hanbei: Aw come on! They been together for 5 years! Besides, If our forces combined, we will achieve victory...

Keiji: They're still young.

Hanbei: Hideyoshi already agreed to this...

Keiji: Tch..

Hanbei: And I know Mitsunari loves Kurisuna...

Keiji: Fine... If my sister agrees to it, They'll get married...

Hanbei: Good... Hideyoshi-sama looks forward onto it..