Chapter 21: Wait.

Your POV

(y/n): I wonder what's taking them so long...

William: We only have 2 hours left before evening... They should be here any minute now...

Ronald: Yeah, We better get ready, they might arrive soon...

William: What's the news Grell?

Grell: No sign of them...

(y/n): I wonder what happened to them...

Claude's POV

Tomoe: We better hurry Claude, Lady Angela might be waiting for us...

Until...

" Claude... " a male voice spoked as I looked at the guy who spoked ... He was carrying a large red umbrella...

Claude: Lord Keiji...

Tomoe: Keiji-sama!?

Keiji: Hahahaha, You two must not wonder throughout the rain... You two might get cold...

Tomoe: We don't get sick Lord Keiji...

Claude: Remember we're demons...

Keiji: Ahahaha... I heard My Sister and the other already gave the invatations... You two must now get going back to the new manor... Aunt Matsu and Uncle Toshiie already arrived there...

Tomoe: What?!

Claude: Is that so My Lord?

Keiji: Yep, And I should get going there too.. But, I still need to see Ieyasu for a second before going there...

Tomoe: Ahh... We will inform Lady Kurisuna and Angela at once.

Keiji: Good.. Claude, hurry back to the manor before the other guest arrive... Got that?

Claude: Yes, you're highness...

Keiji: I should now go... See yah two later...

Tomoe: Hai.

Claude: Yes, you're highness...

And he left...

Kurisuna's POV

Kurisuna: Seriously?

Angela: Yes... We only have 2 hours left...

Kurisuna: Uh-

Mitsunari: You sense that too huh?

Kurisuna: We better hurry Mitsunari-sama...

Mitsunari: Okay.

The horse hurried down through the rain, as you can't see.. I was horse-riding with Mitsunari this whole time xD.. As Angela was with Motonari...

Until we saw Claude and Tomoe standing at the center of the road, and Mitsunari halted the horse...

Claude: Milady... 

Kurisuna: Claude.

Mitsunari: Faustus...

Claude: My Lord... * bows *

Tomoe: Mistress..

Angela: Tomoe!!!!

Claude: Milady. Lord Keiji, we saw him a minute ago... He's going to see Lord Ieyasu...

Kurisuna: What did he said?

Claude: He said we should hurry back to the manor before the guest arrives...

Mitsunari: Kurisuna, you should go back...