Chapter 20: Meet Motonari Mori and Motochika Chosokabe

Angela's POV

It was starting to rain, the clouds are already covering the light of the sun... I was all alone because I told Tomoe and Claude to find for Lady Kurisuna and Lord Mitsunari... Children running back to their own homes... Rain pouring down at me... I closed my eyes and wondered if I can ever see the sun again...

" How wonderful is it to see the rain washing the lands, right Angela-chan. " a familiar voice said to me... When I turned around, I saw a familiar guy in green carrying an umbrella with him... Motonari Mori...

Angela: Motonari-sama... I haven't seen you around for couple of months... Where have you been?

Motonari: ...

He didn't answer and he suddenly collapse from the ground...

Angela: Motonari-sama!

I ran after him but I was to late to catch him from falling...

Kurisuna's POV

Mitsunari: Rain... Tsk. I really hate it... It reminds me of that day...

Mitsunari said while making the horse halt in a shaddy tree, he help me get down from the horse that we're riding...

Kurisuna: Mitsunari...

He covered my body with his jacket and the only left on him is his armor.He looked directly at my eyes. I can see his sorrow, his heart breaking inside of him, but I can also see something in his eyes. Something so deep that I can't even explain what is it...

Kurisuna: Mitsun-

He held me closer to him and hugged me, I suddenly felt a small kiss planted on my forehead...

Kurisuna: Uh... Mitsunari... sama...

And I can feel his lips depearted... I stared on his eyes as he stared back at mine...

Kurisuna: Mitsuna-

Mitsunari stopped me by covering my mouth with his pointing finger... And He ' smiled ' ... And I felt my face heat up...

Mitsunari: Hahaha.. You look cute when you blush...

I punch him lightly on his arm and I embarrassingly turned away so he can't see me blushing, then the rain was all I could hear... Until...

Angela: Lady Kurisuna!!!!! Lord Mitsunari!!!

Mitsunari: Uh- Tokugawa?

Kurisuna: Angela?

Angela: Kurisuna! Motonari-sama, he just collapsed!

I looked at Mitsunari, he look like he doesn't even care.

Kurisuna: Why? What happened? We should go and-

My words was cut-off again by Mitsunari, he used his sword to shield me with an unexpected attack!

Mitsunari: You okay Kurisuna?

Kurisuna: .... * eyes widen *

Angela: Huh!?! An Anchor!?

" Ahoy Little Sunshine, Dark King... And may I add, "Dark Queen"... " said by the guy figure getting closer and closer...

Mitsunari: Tch, Long time no see "Filthy Pirate"...

Motochika:That's not a good way to talk to an old friend, Right Lady Ishida?

Kurisuna: Motochika Chosokabe... Looks like we don't need to go to you afterall..

Mitsunari: Hah! But what you did to Kurisuna earlier is more worst than what I can do to you, Idiot...

Motochika: You better hold your tongue! Or I'll cut it for you!