chapter 14

Tws: Homophobia, f-slur(I can reclaim the slur so it will be used, if anyone says anything about it I'll change it ig)

*Clays pov*

"Oh. My. God. Have you looked at twitter since you tweeted?" George asked frantically.

"No, not yet. Why?" I replied confused.

"Go check." I pulled out my phone and opened twitter. Most of the people were supportive but a few... weren't.

user839505028475: Ew I didn't know I was watching a Fag.

And another.

user2758479928: I knew something was wrong with the 2 of you

And another.

user748293848: I wouldn't have used my prime on you if I knew you were a homo

Oh my god. People were mad.

"Wow everyone is so happy for us, thank you Clay"

"Yeah, um, no problem." Did he not see all of the hate messages? I mean it was so bad to the point that I was getting indirect death threats in my dms.

*Georges pov*

I was trying so hard to hold back the tears. I scrolled a little too far on twitter and all i could now see was people calling us all kinds of slurs and telling us how disgusting we were. I was glad that everyone knew... but it was just so much easier before they all knew.

"Bed?" Clay asked as he yawned.(again it's not that kind of story mother fuckers)

"Yeah" It was about 2am GMT and we were both exhausted. I climbed into our bed and he put his arm around my waist as soon as I got under the covers. I closed my eyes and before I knew it, I was asleep.

*Clays pov*

George's chest was rising abs falling gently. she was asleep and soon i would be too. And tomorrow we're gonna have coffee and it will be great. Nothing will get in our way. I could barley finish my thought before I doze off.

*The next morning*

*Georges pov*

I woke up before Clay, his arm still around my waist. I laid there fie awhile. It felt nice knowing someone actually loved me. About 20 minutes later i decided i should get up and start packing the stuff for our dated. I moved clays arm, careful not to wake him up. I got up out of the bed and walked into the bathroom to grab a towel so we could sit down while at the pond. When I started unzipping my backpack I heard Clay starting to wake up.

"Good morning sleepyhead" I teased.

"Morning babe, what are you doing?"

"Just packing a few things, it's a surprise."

"George we were just supposed to get coffee-"

"I know but this will be fun, I promise."

"Well if it's so fun then what is it?"

"Well it wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told you, now would it?"

"I guess not" He said while sitting up. The younger man got out of bed and changed into a clean pair of gray joggers and a white T-shirt and a fresh pair of socks. He put the black champion hoodie back on from last night.

"Are you gonna get changed, or are you gonna go out looking wearing that?" The blonde asked. I was wearing a royal blue hoodie and boxers. Of course I was gonna get changed, I'm not going out into the freezing cold city with no pants on, not that I would do that if it wasn't freezing.