chapter one

Today was the day. Clay was going to see George for the first time. He had been waiting for this day to arrive for months. He hadn't had motivation to do much lately but he was hoping that because George was coming he would be able to get more done. It was 7:34pm and Clay was on his way to the airport to pick up George after his flight. As he pulled in to the airport parking lot his phone started buzzing.

*gogy:) is calling*

Clay picks up the phone to hear George asking where he was. shit. I was late.

"Oh, uhm i'm in the parking lot, i'll be there in a few."

"Okay, don't make me wait to long"

"duh" Clays heart was pounding out of control. he didn't like George though... right? They had been best friends for a few years now. Besides Clay had never liked a boy before so he was definitely straight ... right? A few minutes later his phone starts buzzing again.

*gogy:) is calling*

"Hey Clay, where are you?"

"Hi George, i'm by the Wendy's on my way to baggage claim, I figured we could just meet there?"

"sounds good"George sounded exhausted from the flight. Even though it was only about 8pm in Florida, in the Uk it was midnight.

"GEORGE!!!" Clay shouted running to him.

"CLAY IS THAT YOU?!" George yelled. He sounded exited but also a little confused... almost like he couldn't tell where the voice was coming from.

"OH MY GOD ITS YOU" Clay was finally close enough to George to be able to hug him. to smell his hair. to hold his han- but this was how all long distance friends think right?

A/N

hey guys this was a really short chapter (300ish words), just thought i should introduce the characters a little bit. Let me know if you have any feedback i'd love to hear it :D. I'll hopefully be getting the next chapter out tomorrow at some point!! [first published 1/10/21 at 10:27 pm est]

Me from about a month in the future:
Ew I'm so sorry you had to read this with that awful format,
i fixed it so it should be easier to read now hopefully