[23]

Warning: Triggers, language

S a k u s a

     "To sum it up, I work with Mark. So does Hinata. But don't go assuming things now. Yea, that's right, I see what you're reaching for Osamu. I'm not stupid." Suzuki looks at Osamu up and down for he had reached behind his back to grab the hand gun. 

     "Work for him? You work for him?!" 

     "Let me finish." 

     "We work for him, but we're not as loyal to him as he thinks. We're actually doing an investigation on him, and Hinata got involved because he overheard me and the chief of police talking." She crosses her arms over her chest and sits back down on the hood of her car with her eyes closed as she speaks.

     "We never said anything because we were sworn to secrecy. The chief and I already knew how Mark wanted Atsumu even before he got into MSBY with Hinata, Bokuto, and you. When Atsumu told me about Mark, it confirmed my suspicions, but like I said, I didn't say anything. Basically Hinata and I are undercover. But Atsumu thinks we betrayed him." 

     My body tenses and my eyes narrow at her. "Get to the damn part where you tell us where Atsumu and Kenma are." 

     She chuckles, opening her eyes and smirking at Osamu and I. 

     "They're at Mark's mansion. Honestly, it's in plain sight, that's why no one ever suspects a thing."

     "Are Atsumu and Kenma hurt?" Osamu steps closer towards her before I grab his forearm to keep him back. 

     "Kenma is unharmed. But Atsumu is badly injured. Want the details?"

     Hesitating, I nod. "Well, he's got two fractured ribs. He most likely has a concussion because of a blow to the head when he and Kenma got jumped up the hill. His face is badly bruised, his stomach has scratches and bruises. And his lip busted open from someone's brass knuckles."

     Oh yea, Mark is dead for sure after this. I'll kill him with my own fist and make him pay for hurting my baby bee. This pisses me the fuck off. 

     What are Mark's intentions anyway? The selfish bastard has no real reasoning right? No, he does. Well no he doesn't. Ugh, I just remember Kuroo and Kenma telling me what Sean did to Atsumu and Osamu's parents. It's cruel.

     "Calm down Sakusa, Jesus, you look like you're planning someone's murder.... well, you're probably are considering I just told you that Atsumu is injured because of Mark." The raven arches her back and puts her arms in the air, stretching. She then lowers her gaze to me with a smile. 

     "Once Kuroo gets here, we'll get started on saving Atsumu and Kenma. Hinata should also be here soon." Hah?

     I raise a brow at her and make a thin line with my lips. "What do you mean once they get here?" 

     "You must be even dumber than you look if you thought I didn't know or contact Kuroo." Her face falls into one of boredom. If she wants to fight, we'll fight. 

~

     It wasn't long until Kuroo arrived in his black Lamborghini Centenario. The loud humming of the engine could be heard from down the street. When he parked next to the GTR-R's, he stepped out, a black German Shepherd in tow behind him.

     He was sporting his 'I'm an important person' attire. Black and red Eric dress solid color slim three piece, river island black skinny fit suit trousers. His hair up in his signature hairstyle and his hazel eyes flaring with rage. 

     Now we're just waiting on Hinata. I'm not sure if I trust him anymore. Out of frustration I rip the mask off my face and run my hand through my wavy midnight hair and groan; throwing my head back in the process. Ow. That hurt. 

     "Where is the shorty?" Kuroo asks as he pets the top of Ryker's head, his tongue slightly hanging out between his lower canines. 

     Suzuki shrugs as she looks at her phone. A faint sound of a car pulling in is heard, making the four of us snap our heads to the north side of the building. A black 2020 Subaru BRZ with a rocket bunny body kit comes into sight. Does Hinata really drive that thing? I mean it's sexy, but I didn't really think he'd ever drive something that flashy.

     "'Bout time," Suzuki scolds Hinata right after he steps out of the car, smacking him upside the head; earning an ow in the process. He glares up at her with his brown eyes and turns to look at us. The expression on his face only screams guilty. 

     "So, how about we get started? I have my men on stand-by waiting for the location." Kuroo asks.

     Osamu, Hinata, Kuroo and I look at Suzuki for answers. "Ugh, his mansion is located in the gated community. But with your ID you should be able to get in. But before that, we can ask for approval of a no-knock raid. Hinata and I will be on the inside, making sure Mark stays put." 

     Okay, coming from her, that's a pretty smart idea. "And Sakusa, Mark has done no good deeds for the years he's been in charge of his father's gang. He basically killed Osamu and Atsumu's parents, he injured your boyfriend, he stole money from a high-security bank, he's helped very bad people with cover-ups and smuggled drugs in from other countries. I guess.. you can say he made a mafia. So, with that said, you'll take him down." 

     My eyes widen almost immediately after her last words. You'll take him down. Bitch, I was planning it either way with or without fucking, permission. A smirk tugs at my lips, and a chuckle escapes my mouth. 

     "Say less."

~

A/N: This chapter is A LOT shorter than I thought it was gonna be. But I was running out of ideas.. next chapter is going to contain lots of violence, language, and blood. You ready? Cuz it's gonna be intense as fuck ;) My goal is to make it 10 minutes long, but if not, I at least want to make it 7 minutes long. 

Comment

&

Vote

Fun Fact #11: My favorite domesticated animal is a horse, and my favorite wild animal is a wolf. 

Word Count: 1056