[18]

Warning: triggers, violence, blood, angst

A t s u m u

     "Oi, be quiet." Kenma shout whispers at me.

     "Hey it's not my fault Tendou and Ushijima decided to stay awake."

     It really isn't my fault. We were supposed to sneak out but those two were awake in the living room. We could make a break for the back door but we'd get caught since it's next to the kitchen and the kitchen is directly behind the living room under the balcony. 

     I swear, ever since I got here, I've noticed the sexual tension between those two. There's sexual tension everywhere like holy fuck. Semi and Shirabu, Lev and Yaku, Tendou and Ushijima, Kenma and Kuroo, Osamu and Suna, Bokuto and Akaashi, Iwaizumi and Oikawa.. I'm not sure if Omi and I count? 

     Ugh I can only imagine how big he is. He is the definition of big dick energy. Makes me wanna get railed by him, and only him. Shit, I'm thinking too much now. Focus Atsumu. Do not think  of Omi and his- NO!

     Without thinking, I grab the chains that are hanging from my belt loops and throw it to the front door. Like I had planned, it gained Tendou and Ushijima's attention. Kenma looks up at me with a 'you're lucky that worked' type of look.

     I place my hands on his shoulders and shove him towards the backdoor. Shivers are sent down my spine when I hear the sound of pistols being loaded. "Leggo leggo leggo leggo," I whisper hurriedly and Kenma no longer protests and makes a break for the back door.

     Once we're out we walk around the large house to where the garage is. The pudding haired shorty tosses me a key that belongs to an Audi R8.

     "Scratch it and I will murder you." He threatens after opening the door to the garage. Rolling my eyes in response, I flip on the light switch to reveal a massive collection of cars. Yea I did see the garage when I ran away a week ago, but I was too stressed to even consider taking all the cars in. 

     Now that there's no stress, fear, paranoia, anxiety or someone chasing after me, I'm able to see the large collection. Audi's, McLaren's, Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Chevrolet's, Bentley's, BMW's, Cadillac's, Dodge's, etc. Just like the house with how it may look small from the outside, it's actually fucking, huge. I only got  front view of the garage when I first got here. I only suspected it'd be able to hold a few cars at most.

     As I walk next to the black 2019 Audi R8, I place my fingertips on the hood and gaze at the metallic black paint. Carbon fiber vented hood, front bumper lip splitter, liberty walk body kit, carbon fiber wing spoiler, 60% tinted black windows. Damn, this car is the real deal.

     Kenma leans over the roof of a red version of this exact car and body kit. The black bolts in that liberty walk though, gives that R8 some character since it's red and not black like the one I'm gonna drive.

     "Well? Let's not sit around and gawk at how hot and sexy these cars are. They look and sound better out on the road. So let's get the hell out of here before Ushijima comes after our asses." The shorty winks at me and hops into his car and I do the same.

     The weird thing about Ushijima and Tendou being body guards and security for this place, is that Ushijima won't let Tendou go anywhere that could be dangerous. For example; chasing after us at night a week after I almost got killed.

     Without a moments hesitation, I press the start button as Kenma opens the garage with the garage remote he has in his car. Turning on the headlights, I press my foot down on the gas and accelerate down the driveway and onto the pavement of the twisty road; Kenma following close behind.