[22]

Warning: Triggers, language

First part is dedicated to one of my online Best Friend's, (and child 😌) Venti. Muahahaha... I know you're reading this cuz I asked you to. Love ya <3

A t s u m u 

     I can breathe easier than before although every once in a while a sharp pain explodes in the middle part of my torso. Out of boredom I started asking random questions, which was fun for me because Kenma was constantly groaning. He literally screamed into a pillow.

     Hey, just because we're hostages does not mean we can't distract ourselves with questions that will never be answered. 

     "Are oranges named orange because they're orange or is orange called orange because oranges are oranges?"

     "Shut up."

     "Is the S or C silent in scent?"

     "Please shut up."

     "Isn't saying something is indescribable, describing it?"

     "Oh my god.."

     "How do you know you're not crazy, and just hallucinating your whole life?"

     "No."

     "What color is the bikini in the "Itsy-Bitsy, Teeny-Weeny Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini" song?"

     "I hate you." 

     "If a person dies at sea and only their arm is recovered, how would he be displayed in a casket? Does it need to be a full sized casket?"

     "I am going to kill you." 

     "If you expect the unexpected, doesn't that make the unexpected expected?"

     "Shut up."

     "When they say that something is 'new and improved', how can it be improved if it's new? What is it improving on?"

     "Stop it."

     "Okay fine fine." I say, crossing my arms while sitting on the bed, leaning my back against the wall. Kenma starts laughing like a maniac. Were my questions that bad? (Yes they were because my head fucking hurts. Damn.)

     My stomach hurts, almost like a burning sensation. Eh probably acid reflux. Kenma put on a horror movie on Netflix called the Conjuring 2. Honestly I'm surprised we're in a normal room. Ugh my head is pounding; maybe asking those impossible to answer questions was a bad idea.

     The vaulted ceiling has a a few skylights lining the middle, helping the moon cast it's ever lasting glow in the room. The LED lights that were lined where the wall and ceiling met were turned on shortly after it got completely dark. This is ridiculous and stupid.

     Even I would make it scarier that this. My god, this room makes us look like stuck up snobs. "Hey Atsumu, what do you think Kuroo and Sakusa are doing right now?"

     "I'm not sure."

S a k u s a

     "What. The. Fuck." My mouth falls agape with my eyebrows furrowed at the two Audi's that were destroyed. Judging by how charred they look and the fact that the body kits are barely hanging on, it looks like they exploded. 

     Suna walks around the cars in search of something. I look like I'm calm and collected. Oh boy it's quite the contrary. I'm actually freaking the fuck out. We've been out here for hours looking for something that could lead us to Atsumu and Kenma.