05

Nycto's p.o.v

It's been around a week since I talked to Aaron or any of his friends. Dylan has texted me a couple times, asking if I wanted to hang out, but I always declined politely. I'm still crap scared of men. They scare the hell out of me, so being alone with one is terrifying me.

It's currently Sunday and I'm at the mall with Gabby because she needed hum...new underwear. I totally didn't want to come, however she had other plans when she came at my house and dragged me out of my safety.

Now here we are, in Victoria's Secret searching for this very specific lingerie. Ew. I don't even know why she's buying that stuff. Scratch that. I know exactly why she's buying it; she mentioned Tyler's taste a couple of times. I just like to pretend I have no idea why we're shopping for this.

"Oh my god! Look Nycto! You could totally wear that!" I turn around to look at Gabby holding a typical red lace thong. I feel myself blush furiously while she laughs at my reaction. "Look! It fits your cheeks so damn well!"

"Oh lord please stop!" I sign to her and she even laughs harder. I feel a few people looking at us weirdly and it just intensifies my blush. God help me.

I walk away from my oh-so-called friend to somewhere else in the shop, pretending to be interested in the bras they're selling. As I'm walking towards the front of the shop to wait for Gabby, I hear my name being shouted. I look around me, only to notice a guy with brown hair that I recognize as Dylan, another with darker hair who's Aaron and a blonde dirty one with a little girl. They're all looking at me with a smirk (except the little girl who's more confused) and I wonder why until I see the red bra that my subconscious mind probably took.

I throw it back where it belongs then make my way over them, my face mostly red from embarrassment. If Dylan called me, I guess he wants to talk to me, right?

"That was a nice bra, Nycto. Were you going to buy it? Please don't be embarrassed because of us." Dylan is talking with a playful tone even though I somehow know he's being serious. I shake my head at him, take my phone from my pocket and text him.

Me: No don't worry. I came here with Gabby. She was being a jerk, so I left her alone.

"Aw. It's okay you can stay with us while she finishes shopping." I nod to him, thankfully.

Me: Who's the guy and the girl?

I point my head towards the tall blond. Well, they're all tall. Aaron is definitely the tallest, then it's blonde guy and then Dyl. There's not much difference between the last two but it's still there.

"Oh! That's Alexander. He's a part of the golden trio. It's rare that we're not all together, thrust me."

"Except when we can't bear your annoying ass. Then we hang out without you." The blond guy -or must I say Alexander- says.

"You asshole! It's not true. You're basically living with me, dickhead!"

And just like that they started to argue on whatever they're arguing about. I look at them with a smirk while I feel Aaron's eyes on me. I look at him with a confused face and he just shrugs. Oh, Dyl forgot the little girl.

She's so flipping cute. She must be around 6 years old, she has the same ocean blue eyes as Aaron and the same nose, except from that she's totally different. She has long strawberry hair that ends mid-back with little freckles that covers mostly her cheeks and nose. She is definitely the cutest little girl I've ever seen.

I decide to ask Aaron her name as the guy is still bickering.

Me: Is she your sister? What's her name?