Belly of The Beast

After wandering the factory, you find a room of computers and monitors. "We may be able to call for backup with those," Jean suggested, quietly. "Exactly what I was thinking," you reply. You grab a rifle you stole from one of the soldiers, shoot at the ceiling, and yell at all the workers, "Get out now!" Most of them run out, a few stay to fight back, but they died quickly to the gun. You grab a card, badge, and key chain from one of the dead workers. "I'll see what I can do," you say. You hand the rifle to Jean, and say, "Defend me while I try to contact the other slaves." "Yes master, I will do my best," Jean replies.

Back when you were a weapons dealer for Hydra, you learned a lot about communicating through the dark web with clients and colleagues

Back when you were a weapons dealer for Hydra, you learned a lot about communicating through the dark web with clients and colleagues. You try to communicate with your office computer at home. Only problem is that no one will see it unless they are expecting it, so there's a chance it will be pointless.

You hear soldiers charging to the room, and the sound of gun fire. Within a minute, you notice Jean has stopped using the gun, probably from not knowing how to use guns well. She uses her powers only, and does an even better job defending you.

You send a message to home reading...

"To whoever is reading this, this is (your name) and Jean. We are in the Vanko Tech factory, and need an escape immediately."

Once you send it, you grab the gun, and assist Jean by gunning down soldiers. "We gotta move!" you say as you start running, Jean following. As you run, you tell Jean, "Use your powers to keep us safe. Kill when it's safe to do so." "Yes master!" she replies, while using her powers to block bullets.

As you turn a corner, you turn a corner and are blocked off by robot soldiers. They grab Jean, and hold her down. The other robots start beating you senselessly, breaking your nose, rib, and arm. They drag you by the leg, while holding Jean and following. They are likely taking you to a prison.

The robots drag you and Jean back into the lab where you saw the mech Ivan went into earlier. The mech kneels down, and Ivan walks out. "I call it Irina Titan," Ivan says. You ask Ivan, "What is this place?" Ivan explains, "I found weapon from old friend of mine (you, but he doesn't know because you're a woman still), it's able to brainwash people. With S.H.E.I.L.D. laptop I have for intel, I will send drones throughout the world to brainwash leaders. The world will be controlled by one: Me." He looks to his drones that dragged you here, and says, "Execute these witches." He walks back into the mech/Irina Titan. The drones drag you away.

As you are being dragged, you hear Jean trying to tell you something, but is muffled due to the robots holding her mouth shut. She closes her eyes, and concentrates. You hear Jean's voice in your mind say, "Master, I sense something coming."

You see chunks of the ceiling fall from high up. You look up and see it's glowing purple, and the ceiling melting. Moments later, Amos drops down, wielding the Power Stone. He blasts purple beams at the drones, destroying them. "Amos! Thank God," you cheer. Soldiers charge towards you all from behind Amos. He turns around, and slams the ground, sending a wave of energy and material to the soldiers, and shaking the factory. "Oh am I glad se-" you say, before Amos lifts you up by the throat yelling, "Where's the Space Stone!?" Jean pushes him back, before saying, "Don't touch my master!" Amos knocks her against the wall. You answer while coughing, "I-It's over there, in the big robot." Amos sprints to the lab, while you and Jean follow.

As you three burst in, you see that the roof has opened, and the Irina Titan was launching out. "It's in that mech. He's getting away!" you say. Amos demands, "Get me up there slave, I'll destroy it." "Do it," you tell Jean. She uses her powers to launch Amos into the sky, getting closer and closer to the mech.

Amos grabs onto the foot of the mech, and climbs his way up. Ivan tries to shake him off, but fails. Once he reaches the waist, Amos uses the stone to blast off the legs, causing the mech to lose it's main thrusters. As the mech begins to lose speed rapidly, Amos melts through the mech, trying to find the Space Stone. Once he did, he grabbed it, and jumped out. He uses the Space Stone to push the mech down to the ground. "No!!" you yell as the mech falls towards you. In the nick of time, Jean uses her powers to move you and her up from the ground, and out of the factory. You three watch as the mech decimates the entire factory, and stuff around it.

Amos uses the Space Stone to slowly descend you three to the ground. You look inside the mech, and there lies Ivan, shrapnel all over his body. He's definitely dead now. You look to the sky, and see hundreds of drones flying in various directions. "His plan has begun," Jean comments.

"You're a fool (name)," Amos said, "You aloud an Infinity Stone to fall into the hands of this lunatic." You reply, "I'm sor-" Amos interrupts with, "Don't even; this isn't something you can just brush off with an apology! Perhaps you forgot that Infinity Stones contain the power of the universe itself, and that when used correctly can destroy it. You nearly ruined my plan.." "Wait, plan? What plan?" you ask. Amos says, "Let's go home," as he uses the Space Stone, to lift you into his ship.