Old Enemy, New Client

It's the day after you captured your new slave. Today you have a meeting with a potential client. They said they wanted "Avenger level" weapons, whatever that means. Natasha gets dressed in a button up shirt and cardigan, while you are dressed in a business suit. You get in your car, and make your way to an office building. You walk into a conference room, while Natasha stands outside the room. A minute later, and man covered head to toe in burn scars, tattoos, and long grey hair. "Forgive me for being late," he says in a thick Russian accent, "Ivan, Ivan Vanko." You reply, "(Your first and last name)." Ivan continues with, "I'll keep it simple. I need powerful weapon. Weapon strong enough to destroy Avenger level foe. What you have for me?" You answer, "Well for the most part I have rifles, armor, and smaller gadgets like grenades. What exactly are you looking for?" Ivan replies, "I want something special, something I can upgrade and make better. What about those stones? Your old organization made weapons powered by them." "The only thing I have like that is a baton that will paralyze anyone on contact."

"By the way, what is your business?" You ask Ivan. He answers, "New Stark industries. Stark's business is dead, and I want to replace. I want to build and sell weapons better than Stark. He nearly killed me." "I see," you reply. Ivan asks, "I hear S.H.E.I.L.D. is hunting Hydra. How you survive?" You answer, "I have made friends with S.H.E.I.L.D." "You what!?" "No, not like that. I'm not here to take you down. Let me show you. Natasha!" Natasha Romanoff walks in, and stands next to you. "Yes mast- ...You," she says. Ivan is shocked and angry. "S.H.E.I.L.D. scum!" Ivan stands up and pulls out a revolver. "No wait! She's my slave!" You yell. "Elaborate," Ivan demands. "Tell him," you say. Natasha explains, "Within the last 24 hours, my master has captured me. Now, my life is his to command and decide."

"You capture Black Widow... How?" Ivan asks, lowering his gun. You answer, "Special Hydra tech." "How much for tech?" Ivan asks. "Non-negotiable." "How much for Widow?" "Also non-negotiable." Ivan thinks for a few moments, then.. "Find me slave, I will pay handsomely." You ask, "What kind of slave are you looking for?" Ivan answers, "$100,000 for normal, $500,000 for agent, $800,000 for Avenger." You and Natasha look at each other, and back to Ivan. "I'll see what I can do," you say. Ivan says, "72 hours, my slave, or no deal. Now leave." You and Natasha respectfully leave.

"How much do you know about S.H.E.I.L.D.?" You ask your half naked sexy slave while lying in bed with her. Natasha answers, "I know most past missions, some of the agents, and all the facilities and their supplies. Not much else." You ask, "Is there any place we can go to get more info?" She answers, "I have a laptop in my personal quarters on an old helicarrier. If we can get it, we can learn more." "Well Ivan was looking for a way to take down S.H.E.I.L.D., so maybe we could give it to him." "If I may say master, I recommend we keep it. With all that intel, we can learn everything about S.H.E.I.L.D., and their secrets since I have level 8 clearance. If we give it to Ivan, he may use all that info against us, and potentially take me away, since he wanted to buy me," Natasha explains.

"Then it's settled," you announce, "We're going to find that laptop." You stand out of bed. "Yes master. I will do whatever it takes to please you."

I'm sorry this part is so short. But I assure you that things get more interesting and more action-pact soon