Lucky day

Warning ⚠️: Things start to get more mature midway through this page.

It's been two months since people started reappearing again, and things haven't been going well. Since Hydra is coming back, all their clients are in desperate need of weapons and security, of which Hydra is coming back better than ever. Because of this, most of your clients have been canceling our deals, and going back to Hydra. You've been trying to keep as many as possible, but to little avail. Things aren't good. Not only that, but Hydra facilities are being attacked by the Avengers, and eventually they'll come for you!

You look outside, and see a black Lamborghini park outside your house, then drive away again. Strange. You turn to the tv, and switch to the news. It appears that the Avengers' facility was destroyed. Who or what could've caused so much damage!? Maybe someone was trying to destroy the Avengers once and for all, similar to Loki, or the robots that destroyed Sokovia.

"Sir," one of your security guards say, as another two approach you, "We believe there may be an intruder. I recommend you head to the volt immediately." "Ok captain. Don't kill them, I want to know who broke in," you reply. "Yes sir."

You walk to a bookshelf, push it to the side, and walk into a room surrounded in metal meant to withstand most missles. You put the bookshelf back and start glancing through your camera system, while the other two security guards remain waiting for the intruder. Weirdly enough, all the outside cameras and first floor cameras are disabled. You momentarily notice a black figure in the stairway camera, just before the camera goes off. "It seems to be one guy dressed in black," you tell the two security guards quietly, so that the intruder may not hear.

One by one the cameras go down, closer and closer to the volt. Eventually all the cameras are down. You hear your last guard get attack, possibly from hands-on attacks. "Where is your employer?" You vaguely hear a seemingly female voice ask. "There! Behind that bookshelf!" There's a loud thud then silence. The intruder must've knocked him out. You walk to the back of the room, waiting for something to happen, fearful and nervous.

Moments later, and the bookshelf is pulled to the side, no intruder in sight. The two guards slowly walk out guns in hand. Suddenly someone grabs one, and kicks the other. Throws their weapons aside, and tazzes both of them. You grab a smoke grenade, and throw it. It goes off just as the intruder pulse out two pistols. You grab the first melee weapon you see, and start running through the smoke swinging. You hit something, hear electricity, a female groaning in pain, and something fall to the floor. You walk out of the smoke, and there lies the intruder, the one and only Black Widow.

"What did you do to me?" She yells as she lays on the ground, unable to move anything but her head. You flip a switch, and vents start sucking out the smoke. "Oh my God.. the Black Widow herself." Rage in her face, she demands, "Tell me, how did you do this!?" You drag Black Widow to the office chair in the volt, and prop her onto it. You answer, "I have stolen tech from Hydra." You begin to search through a wall rack of weapons. You pull out an odd looking pistol

 You pull out an odd looking pistol