Origin

I am not a Marvel expert, or know everything about it, so some things may be wrong. This story takes place shortly after the events of Endgame. Also it's in another universe, one where Tony didn't die, the Infinity Stones are not destroyed, Natasha is still alive, and various other things.

You were just a baby when Hydra killed your parents (who were S.H.E.I.L.D. agents) and took you in. You never knew your parents, but it never really bothered you. To you, Hydra was one large family. You were loyal and strong. You were only on the battlefield whenever you were observing it, however. You were part of a team the organized deals between other organizations and criminals. It was a job that payed a lot.

One day, half of everyone in Hydra faded to dust, and that was the day where Hydra was nearly gone forever. You were helping move weapons from a weapons shipment in New York; specifically missiles, mines, and various explosives. Half the crew faded away, and most of the were operating cranes and trucks. The weapons starting going off, decimating the facility. You ran through the flames, got in a truck meant to deliver weapons to a client, and went back to your luxurious mansion. This is where you know have to survive.

Throughout the next five years, you lost everything; your weapons, security, mansion, vehicles, everything. You sold it all throughout the years so you could survive. However, once people started appearing, things started to get better. Hydra was rising again, but without you. You got an expensive house, but no where near as nice as your old mansion. Things were getting better again. You still had some weapons that you stole from Hydra long ago. You decided to keep them however, since Hydra just forgot about you.

In turn for most of your weapons and gadgets, a client gave you a security team, one to protect you in your currently vulnerable state. Life wasn't great, and no where near how good it used to be. But one day it may get better.

This is the end of your character's origin. You may proceed to the next page