Fun with Your Slaves

Start of Phase two

Darryl sits at your desktop setup, trying to help you with your work. You assist him on the way. "And this is the list of potential clients?" Darryl asks. "Yes! I've answered you three times now," you answer. "Geez, sorry." You say, "Make sure you mark all the ones who are desperate for weapons. The more desperate, the more they're willing to pay." Darryl asks, "But how many weapons do you have? I mean, I've seen your arsenal, you don't have a lot of stuff. I mean, some of the stuff you have is pretty cool, like the Jericho grenade launcher, and Honing rifle. But how much longer could you stay in business?" You reply, "Listen, most of the stuff my clients ask for is stuff I steal with the weapons I already have. Besides, worst case scenario, we robe another base or facility." Darryl comments, "Last time you did that, you nearly died multiple times, and Natasha got shot and captured." You say, "Shut up and start marking desperate clients," and walk out of the office. "No wonder Hydra doesn't want him back," you hear Darryl mutter.

You walk to the window, look upon the city. You see the Hydra facility disguised as a warehouse you visited, and the luxurious apartment building where you brain washed Carol and Lucy, and the Vanko Tech building where you were nearly captured by Ivan Vanko himself. You come to realize how chaotic the last two days have been. All the violence, near death experiences, and the question "how the Hell did I make it through?" passes through your mind.

You check the time, and it says 7:26pm. Walk into the bathroom, and start taking a shower. The hot water relaxing you like cold lemonade in July. You vaguely hear the door open and close. "Hello?" you call out. "Yes master?" Natasha yells back from somewhere outside the bathroom. "Nevermind," you yell back. You grab a face wash, and start scrubbing. You face the shower head to rinse it off. After you do, you notice the shower curtain shift. You turn around and see Lucy wearing a bikini. "Hello master," she says seductively, "Mind if I shower with you?" You smile and reply, "I don't mind at all." "What about me?" You turn around, and see Carol walk into the shower, also in the bikini. "The more the merrier," you reply.

Lucy walks under the water, and says, "Oh..." she giggles, and continues, "I forgot to take this off. Silly me." She pulls down her bottom piece, and slowly slides the top piece off. She starts rinsing herself while shaking her ass side to side, and jiggling her breasts. Carol then steps next to Lucy, and starts massaging her boobs while biting her lip. You sit down. Lucy bends at the waist, pulls your head in, and starts kissing you. You grab her dangling boobs and squeeze them. You hear her moan in pleasure. She's definitely sensitive to every touch, to the point where every touch makes her hornier and hornier. Carol slaps Lucy's ass, causing ripples in her ass. "Ooh! ♡" Lucy moans loudly. "You should get her back for doing that," you whisper. Lucy stands up, turns around, and slaps Carol's ass, causing her to moan, but not as loud. Carol smiles, and grabs Lucy's boobs, and starts groping them. "Ooh! Mmm..." Lucy moans. "It's a shams your boobs are as big... round... and soft as mine," Carol teases, seductively. Lucy grabs Carol's ass, and starts massaging it, making Carol moan as well. You walk behind Carol, reach around, grab her boobs, and squeeze them. She inhales sharply. "Ooh... Master ♡" she whimpers out. You hold up Carol's large boobs, and let Lucy suck on Carol's nipples. "OOH..! My God... That feels so good," Carol whimpers out between moans.

A short while latter, You, Carol, and Lucy walk out of the bathroom, their cheeks rose red. You check in on Darryl, and notice that he's actually doing well. "Sir?" Darryl asks, "You got a second?" You answer, "Yeah, what is it?" Darryl explains, "You got an email from someone I don't recognize, or can find anything about. His email says..."

Dear (your first and last name),

I've recently noticed your significance in this conflict, and what you are capable of. I know of the strings you are pulling. You're a man of weapons, and I have the most powerful weapon in the universe. Meet me one day, and we'll work something out.

"...and that's it," Darryl finished. You think for a moment, and say, "He's probably just trying to sound intimidating. I'll reply to him on my own time." Darryl says, "Really? With all due respect, I think it's dumb to shrug this off. I mean, it seems like he knows about your brainwashed minions!" You reply, "I've been in the weapons dealing business for (how old you are) years, I know how people talk. He's just trying to intimidate me into doing business. Now, back to it." You walk out.

You go to the living room, and lay on the couch while watching TV. You try to remember if you and Darryl ever met before the decimation, but come up with nothing. "Hey master." You look over and see Lucy posing sexily in a loose robe. "Want me to join you?" she asks seductively. "Please do," you answer. She lays down in front of you, grinding her ass against your groan with every shift. "You know..." she says quietly, "I'm not wearing a bra under my robe." She whispers, "I'm feeling pretty tender from earlier." You slowly proceed to pull back her robe, and gently massage her boob. "Mmm..." she gently moans. Her breath gets heavier. She says, "After how rough you were earlier, this is nice... Really nice."

Half a minute later, Carol walks over in her robe. "We still doing this?" she asks with a smirk. "No, please! I'm so sensitive," Lucy pouts and begs. You mouth the words, "Yes, do it," to Carol. She kneels down. "No no! Please..." Lucy begs. You grab her waist and wrap your legs around hers so she can't escape. Carol leans forward, and starts sucking on Lucy's nipple again. "OOH...! Ooh... ♡!" Lucy moans loudly, "Oh God..! Mmm.... So good!" Just to tease her even more, you trace your finger along her ass cheek, before squeezing in like a stress ball. Lucy is gasping for air. With Carol sucking on her tits, and you holding her down while squeezing her ass cheek, this is the horniest she has ever been.

After a few minutes of playing with Lucy, the house shakes as you hear a loud bang, followed by a massive purple flash in the windows. The massive shake disrupted your fun with your slaves. You run to the front door, grab the hidden shotgun next to the door, open the door, and start firing. You see a figure wearing black clothes, and seems to have purple cracks in his skin like stone. It's hard to make out an other details due to the dark night sky. Every pellet is reflected away by a purple glow. The figure says in a deep, thunderous voice, "Meet me at the alley way you've made most of your weapons deals, tomorrow, 10:00am. If you're late, you'll never get my offer again." The figure jumps straight up into the dark sky, leaving purple boot prints. Look up, but can't find any signs of him.

You walk in, and put the shotgun away. "Carol!" you demand, "Go after that guy. He just jumped into the sky." "Yes master," she replies. She puts on her super hero suit in moments, runs outside, and flies into the sky. You look to Lucy, and notice she is nervous about what just happened, but also still horny. "Lucy?" "Yes master?" she replies. "You still horny?" She hesitates, then answers, "Yes." You reply, "Go seduce Darryl. Don't have sex though. I don't want one of my slaves having a child." She gets up, adjusts her robe and walks into the office.

You walk into your bed room, and see Natasha laying there seductively. "Hehe, hello master," she says. "Hey there beautiful," you reply, as you lay next to her. She comments, "Long day, huh?" You reply, "I mean, if you count the fact that we all nearly died multiple times, yes. By the way, did that Darryl kid ever hit on you, or look at you or something?" "No," she answered. "Ok."

A few minutes later, you fall asleep.