Return Home

As you and Carol make out, you hear a door open, and a women say, "Where is he? He should be home by now." You and Carol stop making out. "Distract her," you whisper. Carol replies, "Yes master." Carol jumps over, and runs to the woman. The woman says, "What the fuck!? Who are y-" she's cut off by Carol kissing her. You switch the Perfecter to the red serum, and aim the woman's head. "Move Carol," you demand. She moves out of the way, and you shoot the woman in the mouth with the red serum (like a paintball).

As the red liquid soaks into her spine - and therefore veins and nerves - she yells, "What the fuck!? What did-" She starts to shake, and stop a couple moments later. "Who are you, and what's your age?" You ask. The woman replies, "I'm Lucy Gardener. I'm 31 years old. ...Why did I say that?" You ask, "You mentioned a "he," who is he?" Lucy answers, "My boyfriend. He's supposed to be home from work, which is why I am wearing this outfit." "I see..." you comment.

"Another slave, master?" Carol asks, still standing in her tight bra and underwear. "What? Slave!?" Lucy yells. You reply to Carol, "Maybe. Hey Lucy, what's your sexuality?" "Straight," she answers, "Wait what!? How are you doing this to me!?" She begins to run. You demand, "Get back here, and stay here." Lucy walks to her previous position, and stays there. "...Am I going to die?" Lucy asks, immensely afraid. You say, "No you're not. Stop being so afraid me." The fearful expression wipes clean from Lucy's face.

"So Lucy, you said you are straight?" you ask, to which Lucy replies, "Yeah, why?" "Well, now you are bisexual, same with you Carol," you say. Lucy asks, "Why did you say that?" You say, "Lucy stand there. Carol, play with her boobs." "What? No!" Lucy rebels. Carol replied, "Yes master," as she walked behind Lucy, removed her bra, and started bouncing, squeezing, generally playing with Lucy's boobs. "How do you feel?" you ask. Lucy answers, "I mean, it's awkward. I've never had another girl touch me, let alone while people watch. But not much else." You say, "Well how about this: Your sexuality is increased drastically. You feel pleasure by anyone touching you anywhere, and are really sensitive. It's easy to make you horny. You will do anything anyone says, unless it will harm others. You will call me master, and love serving me." "OOH!! Woah..!" Lucy moans, as she gets horny from Carol touching her. Her cheeks blush, and her legs get weak, she leans back against Carol. She looks at you, smiles, and says between moans, "Thank you master... I can't wait to live like this." "Carol, stop touching her," you say. Carol steps away from Lucy. Lucy says, "What? Aw... Can we please continue?" "Not now," you say, "First let's head home, then we'll see." "Fair enough," she replies, smiling.

"Carol, put your suit back on, we're going home, at 546 Elm street," you say

"Carol, put your suit back on, we're going home, at 546 Elm street," you say. "Yes master." Once she puts it back on, she grabs both you and Lucy, and starts flying over the city towards the house. As you three sore through the air, you distantly see helicarriers and jets throughout the city. Not like a full on warzone, but rather mini attacks happening far from one another. "Why did you attack the Vanko Tech HQ Carol?" You ask. She answers, "Me, as well as War Machine and Bruce Banner were tasked to track down anyone who escapes our attacks on the Hydra facilities. We also learned that Vanko Tech was starting a secret military for unknown reasons, so I figured I could try to stop them while also stopping you. I, of course, failed both."

You three land on the street of your house but notice black vans and an armored car outside the house. You read "Vanko Tech" along the side of the vans. "That back stabbing son of a bitch," you mutter, then demand, "Carol, destroy them." "Of course master," she says, then proceeds to pick the vans up one by one, and throw them to a massive distance.

Once the last van is gone, you see soldiers obviously wearing Vanko Tech stealth suits run out of the house holding your weapons and gadgets in bags. "Don't you fucking move!" you hear one yell. They start advancing towards you. Suddenly, Natasha and some young guy gun the gun from behind. "Kill them!" you say before the remaining soldiers can shoot Natasha. Carol shoots the remaining soldiers with beams of energy.

"Master!!" Natasha yells as she runs to you. "Natasha!?" you say, "But how? You were captured by S.H.I.E.L.D." "I let her out," the young man said. He seemed to be roughly 20 years old. You ask, "Who are you?" He answers, "Darryl Tick. I was a trainee in Hydra before the decimation, and before you abandoned Hydra. You were going to be my partner in weapons deals. Now I am an undercover Hydra spy." "Sorry," you reply, "I don't remember." Darryl says, "Here's the thing... Can I stay with you?" "Why?" "The facility was attacked by S.H.I.E.L.D., and now I need a place to stay. Plus, I rescued Black Widow for you. I don't what kind of relationship you two have, but I know it's strong." "Fine," you reply, "You can sleep on the couch. But once Hydra tries to rescue you or whatever, you're gone." "Deal," Darryl says.

"Darryl, Carol, bring my weapons back into the volt," you demand. "Yes master," Carol replies. "Uh, ok.." Darryl replies. You, Natasha, and Lucy walk into the house. "It's nice to be home master," Natasha comments. You reply, "It's nice to see you back." You look at her suit, and notice her zipper is still all the way down to her belt, exposing her deep cleavage. "I see you still have your suit like that," you comment. Natasha replies with a smile, "I'm a loyal slave master. I do whatever it takes to please you." "So do I," Lucy says, seductively.

Carol flies in, holding two bags of rifles and body armor/gadgets

Carol flies in, holding two bags of rifles and body armor/gadgets. Darryl slowly follows, holding a few gadgets. "Why don't you get out of that silly suit, and into something comfier?" you offer Natasha. "Yes master," she replies while making her way upstairs. You sit on the couch, and turn on the TV. You switch to the news and see a lady say while a S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier hovers in the background, "S.H.I.E.L.D. has bombed three large structures; one a warehouse, one an office building, and a hanger. S.H.I.E.L.D. personal claim that these buildings were secret Hydra bases, but haven't provided proof. Military is proceeding to destroy the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarriers for attacking such structures, as well for past possible crimes, such as attempting mass murder with special helicarriers in 2014." "So now S.H.I.E.L.D. is an enemy to the public. This is going well," you comment.

You take a deep breath, and realize that now you're done fighting, done scavenging, done surviving. With two Avengers who will loyally protect you, you basically are able to play God. You can relax. You have three sexy woman who are your obedient slaves, and will do whatever it takes to please you. Life is good. The struggles are over... for now.

End of Phase one. To be continued...