Exploring new Assets

Amos says, "It will be a lot harder to collect another stone." "Why's that?" you ask. He explains, "We've collected the nearest Stones, so the next ones are on distant planets, far beyond earth. And with two stones together like this, it will be harder to sense other Stones' energies, due to the high amounts here on earth." You ask, "Makes sense. What can we do?" Amos says, "It's dangerous, but we should keep the Power and Space Stones here. I will venture into space, and try to sense what I can. Use any and all technology and slaves you have to protect these stones." Amos hands Carol the Space Stone, and walks out of the house. Carol brings the orb containing the Power stone, and the Space stone into a secret compartment.

You walk into your bedroom, close the door, and look in a large mirror on the wall. "Wow..." you say, "This is so weird, but it's kinda cool to try on a new look. But I am not used to a high pitched voice, long hair, no dick, and giant bags on my chest." You hear a knock on the door. "Who is it?" you ask. "Jean. May I come in master?" "Yeah, sure," you reply. Jean walks in and closes the door behind her. She says, "I've looked into your mind. You're not used to your body, are you?" You answer, "No. I was a man actually, like five minutes ago." "Wow..." Jean replies, "It's ok though; I'll help you get used to it. May I, you know, see it?" You answer, "Uh, sure, I guess." "Thanks master." She uses her powers to slowly remove your clothing, leaving you naked. "Wow..." she says in awe. Moments later, Carol walks in and comments, "Oh my, master... Your new body is awesome." "Um... Thanks," you reply. Jean comments, "Master... I really wish I had your body."

You can tell that they are anxious about something, like they wanna get a closer look. You shyly say, "If you want you can touch me." Jean and Carol reply, "Thank you master." Jean walks closer, and holds your boobs. You feel the milk flow inside them and how sensitive the skin is as Jean's fingers press against them. Jean comments, "They're so big, yet so light. Like giant water balloons." Carol wakes around behind you, and comments, "Damn, your ass looks like it could be a small table it's so big." You whisper just loud enough for them both to hear, "You both are more seductive and sexual." Moments later, Carol slaps your massive ass, causing ripples and for you to gasp. "Master?" Jean asks seductively, "I'm thirsty..." You start sweating bullets. Jean licks your nipple, before wrapping her lips around them and sucking the milk out of them. She squeezes your other boob with her off hand. "OOoh..! Mmm... Oh God," you moan. Carol comes around, and starts sucking on your other nipple. "Mmmh, yes... Good little slaves," you moan.

Jean gently runs her finger over your clit, back and forth. Your legs feel weak. "W-Woah..!" you out. As you loose your balance, the slaves gently place you on the bed. Carol climbs on top of you, and starts passionately making out with you, while massaging your massive tits gently. "Mmm, yes..." you mutter between kisses. You put your hands on Carol's waist, and slide them to her plump, soft ass. Jean slowly licks your clit, before gently tracing her fingers over it again. "Mmmh!" you moan into Carol's mouth. Jean sticks her fingers into your pussy. "OOH!! Oh..! Oh fuck...♡" you yelp. You hear Jean giggle. You see Jean put two fingers on her head. Moments later, Laura walks in. "Hello master," she greets seductively. "Oh God..." you think to yourself.

Meanwhile...

"Pepper! Get Morgan out of here!" Tony yells, as he is dragged by Amos. Pepper and their daughter run into the house, and watch from the basement windows. Amos punches Tony in the back, breaking his spine and paralyzing him. He sets the ship to hover over the lake. He grabs Tony by the throat, and says, "I'm only going to ask this once: Wh-" "Yeah, about that," Tony replies.

Suddenly, the Mark 50 suit launches from the bedroom window. Amos throws Tony into the ship. Amos and the mark 50 suit get into a hand to hand fight. As Amos nearly dies, he destroys the suit's power source. Amos kicks the suit into the water. He grabs Tony, holds him over the edge, and says, "Anymore tricks, and all three of you die. Tell me what you know about the Infinity Stones." Tony looks at the cabin, back at Amos and says, "Fine." Amos places him on a chair in the ship. Tony explains everything he knows regarding the Stones' whereabouts.

Meanwhile...

You lay in a puddle on the bed, panting. Jean,  Carol, and Laura beside you. "That... was... amazing," you say between pants. You look to your slaves, and say, "You two newbies are leaving a good first impression." "Thank you master," Laura and Jean say simultaneously.

"Master!?" you hear Natasha call out. You say, "That can't be good." You stand up, and say, "Jean, help." "Yes master," she replies, as she uses her powers to put your clothes back on. You walk out, and see your now super busty Natasha standing outside the vault. You look in the vault, and see nothing. "What the Hell happened to my weapons!?" you ask. Natasha replies, "No idea master. It was like this when Amos brought us back." You look at her, and say, "Ivan. He took the Perfecter. He said he wanted a slave, but we gave him the S.H.I.E.L.D. laptop instead." Natasha replies, "He has S.H.I.E.L.D. info, and the ability to make slaves."

You ask Natasha, "You and the other Avengers had all six Infinity Stones at one point; are we able to weld them?" Natasha answers, "From what little I know, we are too weak to use the Power Stone, but we may be able to use the Space Stone. Why?" You reply, "Because we may need it to get our weapons back." Carol says, "Master? If I may; we may not need to get the weapons back. I mean, you have Natasha, a trained spy and assassin with S.H.I.E.L.D. intel. Me, with flight and energy. Laura, with claws, regeneration, and metal skeleton. Jean, who move stuff, and read and communicate with minds. Let alone two Infinity Stones. Do you need typical weapons?"  You answer, "Carol, they have the Perfecter. With that, I gained control over all of you, and Lucy. If Ivan has it, he may be able to brainwash someone like Spiderman, Doctor Strange, or even Amos. We must retrieve the Perfecter."

If you check my account, you'll see I have an Instagram account now. Go follow me for teasers, to ask questions, and to chat with me.