Unfamiliar Embodiment pt.2

"How about another one for you Natasha?" Brooks says, as he loads another vial into the machine. But before they can continue, a scientist says to him, "Dr Brooks, there's something you gotta see this." You, Brooks, and Natasha climb up the ladder. You all walk up to a monitor, and see that hall of canisters you saw earlier; two of them are open; one smashed open, the other opened normally. "Sound the alarm!" Brooks yells, "The Wolf and Phoenix are out!"

You look on the monitors, and see two figures. One running around with knives slashing soldiers and scientists, and the other sorta watching from a distance. You notice that objects are moving on their own, without anything making them. You try to see if more canisters were opened.

BEEEEP!! You're jump-scared by a loud alarm. You look and see that Brooks has already ran out of an emergency exit, and other scientists were following him. You try to follow them out, but are accidentally knocked over by someone, and fall into the opened chamber Natasha was in. You're shocked to find out that you indeed can breath in the water in the machine. You feel a tinglingly/burning sensation on your skin, almost like it's molding into something else. You feel small particles entering through your pores, eyes, ears, nose, etc, though it is subtle. You can almost feel these particles moving through your body, cause disturbing and weird sensations, like your insides throughout your body are moving.

You feel your bones shift around; some get longer, some get shorter, and some just change shape. You are unable to feel hair anywhere on your body, except your head. You vaguely feel the hair on your head get longer. You feel your muscles get smaller, but not necessarily weaker. Now you feel your dick and balls rapidly shrink into your body, until all that's left is the hole.

Finally, you feel the fat in your body tingle and almost vibrate. You feel the fat in your arms and torso move to your his and ass. The skin around your butt stretch as it gets loading with most of the fat in your entire body, to the point where you can vaguely feel in jiggle in the water. Your butt is now quite sensitive, due to the stretched skin. The remaining fat flows to your chest, but it makes little difference. Suddenly, your body starts developing breast milk, and it flows into your chest. As you feel it flow, you feel the skin on your chest stretch, making them more sensitive. Eventually, you develop large boobs.

You look up, and see Natasha reaching to you. You grab her hand, and climb out of the chamber, back into the lab. "Are you ok master!?" Natasha asked, deeply concerned. You were just barely able to hear her over the alarm. You reply, "I... I feel wrong. What happened to me?" You can't help but notice that your voice is very high and feminine. Natasha holds up a large mirror, and says, "This happened," her large breasts pressing against the back of the mirror, and slightly spilling over.

You stare in awe. You are struggling to comprehend the fact that the person in the mirror is you.

 You are struggling to comprehend the fact that the person in the mirror is you

"I-I'm a woman! Holy shit!" you scream, "T-This can't be h-happening..!" Natasha replies, "The vial Dr. Brooks put in the machine must've caused this. He said it was meant for me, so it must be meant for a woman. I guess this is what happens when evol-" She's cut off by the sound of the door slowly breaking. She drops the mirror, and runs into the corner, out of sight of the door.

As the door explodes into dust, two women walk through; the two figures you saw on the monitor earlier.

Both the women see you and slowly approach you. "One last survivor," the one with the blades on their hands and feet say. The one in red tells you, "We may have been created by you, but that doesn't mean we belong to you. We all will be free." You pull out the Perfecter, but you notice that the cylinder was missing. The one in red chuckles, and says, "You're powerless." She raises her hand, and you suddenly start choking. "Kill her Laura," the one in red says. As the one with blades prepares to charge at you, Natasha comes up behind them, and tazzes them with her batons. They both fall into the machine below.

You close the door to the chamber, and you and Natasha climb down the ladder, and see Laura (the woman with blades) trying to destroy the glass chamber but can't. Moments later, her blades retract back into her hands and feet. The one in red tries to shatter the chamber with her powers, but to no avail. You see the cylinder from the Perfecter in the chamber; it was empty.

You see both women's bodies start to change. You see that their getting skinnier, and their boobs and asses are getting bigger and they generally get more attractive, similar to what happened to you. The look at each other confused, due to their bodies changing. Then they start to shake, almost like they are loosing control of themselves; that must be the mind control liquid from the Perfecter kicking in. They eventually stop shaking.

The water drains, and the chamber opens. The charge to you, but before they touch you, you demand, "Stop!" Both woman freeze in place. "Stand here," you say. Both women step to the side, and stand side to side. "What is happening? What are you doing to us?" Laura asks, clearly nervous. You explain, "You're under my control. You from here on out will refer to me as master. You will follow my every command, and you it will pleasure you to do so. You will fight to stay under my control, and will do whatever it takes to please me." Both women reply, "Yes master."

You ask them, "So, who are you, what are your powers, and what are you doing in the Lotus Garden?" Laura answers, "My name is Laura, but people call me the Wolf

You ask them, "So, who are you, what are your powers, and what are you doing in the Lotus Garden?" Laura answers, "My name is Laura, but people call me the Wolf. I have adamantium around my skeleton, two claws in my hands, one claw in my feet, I have increased sense of smell, and I can heal any and all wounds. I was genetically built by the people in the Lotus Garden." The woman in red says, "My name is Jean, but people call me the Phoenix. I have the power to move objects with my mind, read people's minds, and telepathically communicate with others. I too was genetically created here at the Lotus Garden." "Interesting..." you comment.

"Two new super slaves," Natasha comments, "You're basically making a second Avengers initiative." You reply, "But this time they won't fight each other, and in doing so doom half of the universe." Natasha giggles.

A portal opens, and what comes out is Carol, and a creature that was completely inhuman. This creature was skeletal, no skin, it's flesh was burnt to a crisp, and it's veins were glowing blue and purple. "Do not panic!" it said in a horrific voice, "This is Amos." You ask, "What happened to you?" Amos explained, "I don't think my body can withstand two Infinity Stones; they nearly killed me." You comment, "At least you found the Space stone." "Four more left," Amos replied, "I assume these two women are new slaves?" Amos pointed to Laura and Jean. "Yes," you replied, "Now let us head home." Amos opened a portal with the Space Stone, and you all were home again.