Unfamiliar Embodiment pt.1

You, Jane, and Natasha have been driving for 30 minutes. "How far away is this place?" you ask. "Relax. We're almost there," Jane replies. A few minutes later, she starts driving along a trail in the forest. You hear rocks, mud, dirt, leaves, and branches hitting the car. "We could just walk you know!" you comment, while ducking down to avoid branches. "Hold your breath," Jane says as she brings the roof of the car up. You see a pond up ahead, and Jane picks up speed. "Are you insane lady!?" you yell before holding your breath. Before the car is in the water, Jane says, "We have limited air, so hold it." She drives onto a metal platform and slowly descends. While slowly going underground, a large metal door closes the hole in the floor of the pond.

"You can breath now," Jane says, while lowering the cars roof. You say, gasping for air, "You could've warned us in advance." Jane comments, "You do complain a lot, huh?" You reply, "I have my days." She asks, "Black Widow, you doing ok back there?" "Yes ma'am, just catching my breath," Natasha replies.

The platform lowers the car into a giant garage of many vehicles: Helicopters, trucks, vans, sport cars, armored vehicles, military vehicles, and even a few makeshift wannabe Iron Man suits. "Quite a collection you have here," you comment. "Come with me," Jane says. You and Natasha follow her into an elevator. Once you exit, you see the main base.

"Welcome to the Lotus Garden," Jane says, "I know it doesn't look the best, but it's all we need

"Welcome to the Lotus Garden," Jane says, "I know it doesn't look the best, but it's all we need." A man walks up to you guys. Jane says, "He'll take it from here," and walks away. The man says, "I'm Dr Brooks, and you must be (first and last name)." You reply, "Yes I am." You both shake hands.

Brooks says, "And you must be Black Widow, loyal servant of your master here

Brooks says, "And you must be Black Widow, loyal servant of your master here." Before Natasha and respond, you ask, "How do you know us so well? How do you know know about what I have been doing for the past couple days?" Brooks explains, "Since most of us here at the Lotus Garden have been living down here for years, we have hacked satellites, dashcams, security cameras, and even cell phones throughout the country in order to insure our secrecy and find new members to recruit. We're not proud of it, but we do what we have to."

You ask, "What do you guys even do down here? What is this place?" Brooks leads you through the facility, and explains, "Here in the Lotus Garden, we specialize in various fields: Biology, chemistry, human anatomy and physiology, quantum physics, and brain science and cognitive psychology." "Pretty diverse, Dr Brooks," you comment, as you guys walk through a laboratory filled with chemicals. Brooks continues, "Despite all those categories of information, we are seeking to do one main thing: Evolve humanity to a superior version of itself. We want to start spreading chemicals throughout the planet to make the next generation 3x more superior to us. One day, humans may be able to survive in space." You reply, "Sounds like you're trying to play God." Brooks replies, "You of all people would know."

You walk past a hallway, where you see giant canisters with what seems to be people in them. "What are those?" you ask. Brooks doesn't to hear you, or at least seems to not.

Brooks explains, as you walk up to a giant tube, "This is the machine that has made everything we do here worth it

Brooks explains, as you walk up to a giant tube, "This is the machine that has made everything we do here worth it. Without this, nothing we do would have any payoff." You ask, "What does it do?" Brooks answers, "Let's say I wanted to test a new chemical. I would put a person into the machine, and whatever chemical I wanted to test. The machine while combine the person with the chemical, and transform that person into the exact same thing they are, but if they had this chemical at birth. It's really bizarre to witness the transformation." "How do you get inside?" You ask. Brooks answers, "The ladder next to it; it leads you to the next level where you can jump into the tube." You climb the ladder, and find yourself in another laboratory, where scientists are running around, and working hard. You see a glass door in the floor, leading to inside the machine. You climb down the ladder.

"May I see a demonstration?" you ask. Brooks replies, "I think I know something you would like. Why not send Black Widow here into the machine." He grabs a small vial of liquid off a shelf. "Natasha, go into the machine," you demand. "Yes master," she replies, as she climbs up the ladder. Brooks says to Natasha, "Don't worry, the water in there is breathable." Natasha jumps into the tube, floating in the water. She doesn't seem to have a problem breathing. Brooks takes the vial, and inserts it into the machine. Holding an empty vial, Brooks presses a couple buttons. "The process has started," he says.

You see a small bit of different colored liquid float into the main tube, and quickly dissolve. Natasha seems pleased. "Ooohh... Oh yeah...! Mmh..! Oh my gawd... Yes..." she moans. She seems turned on. Her moans get louder and louder. A few moments later, the water in the machine drains, and the tube opens. Natasha slowly stumbles out. You catch her before she falls. The tube closes, and refills with water. You gently place her on the ground, having her lean against the wall. "This is- OOoh! ...awesome. Uugh... What is happening to me...? Ooh.. mmm..." she moans. She touches her own boobs. "OOH! Oh my..." She starts to massage them. Moments later, you hear the sound of liquid flowing, and fabric stretching. You see her boobs start to get larger. "They're... They're growing..! Oh my gawd, oh..." The zipper on her suit starts to go down automatically. Once it goes down father enough, you can see how her cleavage has deepened so immensely. A few moments later, they stop growing, and Natasha is catching her breath. You help her stand up.

"How do you feel?" you ask

"How do you feel?" you ask. Natasha replies, "Overwhelmed... But good, and a bit horny, master." "How do they feel?" Brooks asks. Natasha answers, "Full, very soft, and super sensitive. The feeling of the fabric of my suit rubbing against them is quite a lot to take in, and I love it. They're super boobs!" She opens her suit a little more. "We'll have fun with those when we get home," you whisper.

"How about another one for you Natasha?" Brooks says, as he loads another vial into the machine. But before they can continue, a scientist says to him, "Dr Brooks, there's something you gotta see this." You, Brooks, and Natasha climb up the ladder. You all walk up to a monitor, and see that hall of canisters you saw earlier; two of them are open; one smashed open, the other opened normally. "Sound the alarm!" Brooks yells, "The Wolf and Phoenix are out!"