The Plan

You walk into a walk-in closet, where you see your sexy slave, Natasha Romanoff standing wearing nothing but a bra and underwear. "Master, I am in the middle of changing!" She says with a cheeky grin on her face. You reply, "I know. Keep getting changed." "Yes master." Natasha starts putting on her suit and pants.

"So you said that you have a plan on how to get to the helicarrier. What is it?" You ask. Natasha explains, "There's a chance that you will be caught, so I thought it'd be best to get some old tech I keep at my apartment. I was thinking we could go retrieve it so you likely won't get caught, and if you do, you can defend yourself." She proceeds to put on her gloves and belt. You ask, "What exactly do you mean?" Natasha continues, "I have tech that can disguise your voice and face as someone else. Not only that, but I have small pistols, tasers, and melee weapons you can hide in your clothes." Natasha finishes putting on her suit.

You and her walk to the volt, where you store your weapons and gadgets. "Will any of these work?" You ask. She replies, while grabbing her pistols and batons, "Anything small you can hide in your clothes. We have to hide the fact that you're a hostel to S.H.E.I.L.D." You grab the same gun you used to brainwash Natasha, reload the cylinder of glowing red liquid, and put it in the back of your belt. You grab your jacket (which is big enough to hide the gun) and shoes, get in Natasha's black Lamborghini, and you both drive off.

20 minutes later, you both arrive at an apartment complex, walk in, and a minute later into Natasha's personal apartment. It appears quite dusty, which you point out to Natasha. She replies, "I'm sorry master. It's been like this for a long time. I lived here before I joined S.H.E.I.L.D., which was about 10 years ago." Natasha walks into a bedroom, and starts searching for her old tech.

You sit down on the couch, and pull up your phone. You go to a list of many Avengers, S.H.E.I.L.D. agents, and other dangerous names. You delete "Black Widow" from the list. You then go to a list titled "Clients" and add "Ivan Vanko." You go to your news app, and see that S.H.E.I.L.D. is using it's Helicarriers to destroy old facilities. You know these "old facilities" are secret Hydra facilities. Apparently it's illegal, so as soon as one facility is merely damaged, military are going to be forced to attack the helicarriers. "Well we better act quick then," you mutter to yourself.

Moments later, Natasha walks over, and drops various gadgets and weapons on the table. She pulls out a see-through cloth, and says, "Put this on your face. It will automatically attach, and disguise who you are." You put it on, and say, "Steve Rodgers." You face and voice look like Steve Rodgers now. "How do I look?" You ask. "Patriotic, handsome," she answers. You go into her bathroom, and adjust your hair to look like Captain America's hair. The difference is still noticable, but you may get away with it. You grab various gadgets, and put them on: A retractable wrist mounted blade, smoke and impact grenades in your pockets, a suppressed pistol in your inner jacket pocket, and a combat knife in your other inner jacket pocket. "I'm ready," you say. Natasha replies, "We better hurry; the helicarriers are going to be taking flight soon." You both hope into the car, and speed your way to the Tri-Scalion, where the helicarriers are soon going to be launching.