Chapter ten

Harry's POV

I wake up to the smell of Dior's apple scented shampoo engulfing my face, I bloody love spooning and I'm glad I've found someone who can be little spoon because when I'm little spoon I just feel like somebody's bitch.

She's so gorgeous, I can't help but stare at her flawless features as she sleeps calmly, "take a picture, it'll last longer," she says with her eyes still closed. "Thought you were asleep, Martinez," I say as I tickle her playfully just to hear that musical giggle of hers. "Stoppp, Harry I will wee myself," she says still laughing, I stop tickling her and she gets up from the bed still only wearing my shirt from last night.

She walks into her wardrobe and I follow her sleepily and sit slumped on the small sofa in her walk in wardrobe. Dior pulls a puzzled face before holding up an outfit and smiling in approval.

Dior's POV
I choose my outfit and put it on in front of Harry, we haven't spoke yet but I think he's just tired. "You tired?" I ask making sure he's not in a mood with me. "Yeah and hungover as fuck, how are you still going to work now?" He says in disbelief.

"I have to work and I'll be fine after my morning Starbucks," I shrug. "Ah yes, your milkshake," he teases referring to our first 'date' "yep."
Dior's outfit

"I've got to go babe," I say pulling on my left shoe, "aww," he complains pulling Harry's famous face

"I've got to go babe," I say pulling on my left shoe, "aww," he complains pulling Harry's famous face. "I know babe but it's Friday, we can do something tonight if you want?" I suggest. "Sure, come over tonight I'll get some snacks in we can watch a film or something?" He asks, "yeah that sounds amazing," I kiss him on the cheek while walking out to Juan in the car at the front of the flat.

I arrive at work and Maisie is already at her desk ready to hand me my Starbucks order and reads me my schedule for the day. I have a big meeting tomorrow, a multimillion pound deal with Lloyds Bank, they need a new advert and I have the perfect idea.

I spend the day preparing for the meeting by double checking the PowerPoint and remembering the key facts. It's 6pm and I'm just leaving work getting in the car with Juan to go back to my house when I get a call. It's mum.

Madre💕
M- hi Dior I'm sorry but we can't make it this weekend, it's not too late to reschedule for next weekend is it?

D- no of course not, is everything ok?

M- yeah, your Dad's back has gone again and he's just complaining like usual. You know how he gets.

D- (laughs) yeah that's fine hope he's ok

M- thanks, love see you then
(Call ends)

I cancel the hotel reservation and rebook for next weekend instead, I'm kind of glad that they can't make it this weekend there's a big festival on this weekend until Tuesday and I really wanted to go.

I arrive home and sit comfortably on the sofa to message the big group chat and ask if everyone is free this weekend, Vik is the only one who was busy, he's going on a Lake District holiday with his girlfriend. So I book them all tickets to the festival and tell them on the group chat, they are so excited and annoyed that I payed for it all.

*incoming call from Harold🍃*
H- so a festival huh?

D- yeah I really wanted to go and I thought you lot would so, surprise (laughs)

H- I do love festivals, it's all weekend though in Crawly, where are we staying?

D- We are glamping

H- huh?

D- like pods with beds toilets and small kitchens each pod sleeps 4 so I hired a lot

H- Dior that's too much money

D- not for me it isn't (giggle) hey i just want to treat my friends, is that so bad

H- I suppose it's not that bad and we it could be romantic

D-see

H- when are you coming?

D- well I need to pack for Crawly and get changed then I'll be there

H- ok hurry

*end call*

I pack then get changed into something comfy making sure to pack an extra pair of pjs for tonight's sleep over at Harry's.

Dior's outfit

It's May and nights are getting hotter and longer so I decide to walk to Harry's with my suitcase he only lives 10 minutes away

I arrive and Harry opens the door greeting me with a big smile and a hug kissing my forehead slightly. He invites me in grabbing my suitcase for me placing it in his room, Cal walks in the room shaking his head at me "your cheeky, miss, but thank you," he says referring to the festival hugging me.

I reach into my small backpack pulling out his wristband, ticket and pod confirmation, he takes it and I tell him that he's sharing with Lux who walks in and I pass him his.

"How many beds are there?" Lux asks me, "one double bed and a sofa bed," I reply and they both look at each other mentally dibsing the double bed.

Harry then walks in with a plastic shopping back full of snacks, "ready, babe?" He asks and the boys clear the living room heading to their beds. I put the tv on and switch to Netflix playing 'London has fallen' as Harry takes off his top leaving him in his grey joggers.

I stare at his bare tanned chest as he blushes laying back down and snaking his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him and I place my head on his chest. The film plays as Harry and I sit and laugh eating and drinking gin and tonics all night and I can already tell that this will be an amazing weekend.

Thanks for reading, this was a short one as the festival weekend chapters will be very long. Don't forget to vote and comment anything you would like to see. Sorry for any mistakes word count 1034 words:))