Chapter six

Harry's POV

I wake up with Dior in my arms and I can honestly say that I haven't felt this happy in a long time. I smile at her sleeping peacefully and pull her body closer to mine as I bury my face in her hair and just lay there thinking how lucky I am for her to be here with me.

She groans a sleepy groan as her eyes flicker open slightly, then rolls over to face me. "Morning, gorgeous," I say to her with a peck on the lips. "Morning," she replies still a bit sleepy, "don't kiss me I've got morning breath," she says while cuddling into me even more.

I really like this girl, no she's not a girl is she? She's a woman, a very strong woman, I'm gonna ask her out, we need another date but this time a proper one. I need to treat her like a queen. "I'm taking you out tonight, on a date," I say slightly too forward as I'm now getting nervous about her reply.

"Really? But I don't have an outfit," she says which makes me so happy that she actually wants to go on a date with me. "Fuck off, you have a walk in wardrobe full of dresses, I've seen them." I reply. "Fine, I was just looking for an excuse to buy a new dress but I'll get Cali to help me pick," she gives in.

We spend the day sitting around the house and it's now 5pm and Dior is sat between my legs on the couch as I rub her shoulders. "That's nice,babe," she says slightly moaning as I rub the knots in her back away.

I pull her hair into a loose ponytail at one side of her neck using my hand as a bobble while placing my lips on her neck. I repeatedly nibble at her neck before she lays back onto my chest and says "I should start getting ready," "ok I'll get ready in a bit so I'm just gonna watch this," I say referring to the show we were watching on Netflix. She nods before standing up slowly pulling her shorts from out of her bum and walking into her room then shouting for Cali just seconds after.

Ethan comes out of Cali's room and sits next to me on the sofa, Ethan is my best friend if I had to have one, I prefer being alone. He asks me about what's going on with me and Dior and I tell him truthfully, I need to get my feelings out or I will explode, "I really like her,bro." "It's like when she was in hospital I felt like I wouldn't be the same if she was gone because from the night I first saw her in the club, I felt like she was meant for me, you know? Like God knew I was feeling down and alone and sent us to the same club that night," I say, Ethan just smiles and nods to himself looking at the floor as he feels the exact same about Cali.

"Same, lad. It's like we have only known these girls for a month now and I feel like we need to protect them with our lives. All of us, I know the rest of the boys feel the same, they are family now. Like if someone said 'I'll either kill you or Cali' I would pick me over and over again just to see that girl be happy," he says. "Shit, we are in deep," we both laugh at my statement.

Meanwhile in Dior's room

Dior's POV
"Do you like this one or this one?" I ask Cali holding up two completely different dresses. She makes a puzzled face, squinting trying to see me in them both. "The red one definitely, red is your colour, it's sexy," she says winking at me, we both giggle as I happily skip into my bathroom to change.

I come out in a long tight red dress and some black court heels, "Sooo...how do I look?" I ask her as she sits on my bed with her mouth wide open. "You look amazing, Dior!" She shouts. "Thank you," I say with a curtsy. I apply my makeup, curl my hair and swipe red lipstick across my lips. I like this outfit, it reminds me of when Harry and I first met but more fancy.
Dior's outfit

I walk out of my room holding my clutch with Cali following behind me, Harry's face drops and he sits there giving me puppy eyes

I walk out of my room holding my clutch with Cali following behind me, Harry's face drops and he sits there giving me puppy eyes. He's so whipped lol. "You look stunning, baby girl," he says, that's the first time he's called me that. Fanny flutters, literal flutters.

"Thank you, you look very handsome," I say as he is wearing a tight white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows where his muscles are looking big, he's also wearing light blue suit trousers and shoes. "Let's go then," he says as he gestures for me to hook his arm.

We arrive at the restaurant and Harry pulls my chair out for me "What a gentleman," I say and we both giggle. We are greeted by our waiter asking for our drinks order, I am now not on my medication so this will be my first drink in a month and I'm kind of nervous, I don't know how hard it will hit me. Harry orders us two cocktails and the waiter leaves us, "This place is so fancy, Harry," I say while looking around the fine establishment.

"You have been to five star restaurants in Paris, don't try and act impressed, Dior," he says obviously intimidated by my wealth. "Babe, I do love it, it's different and lovely," I reply trying to make him feel better, I'm not lying this place is lovely.

I am not familiar with it as I don't go out to eat much I only go when I have a business meal, we are sat on the top floor right by a massive window the views are beautiful you can see the whole city from here.

We start drinking our cocktails and order our food then begin talking about our families, I was telling him that I have a 13 year old sister and a 29 year old brother. "Should I be scared of an overprotective older brother?" He asks slightly worried while he plays with his hair, "Well he has threatened a few ex boyfriends of mine," I say but see a scared look on his face "Don't worry, they were dicks it won't happen to you, I promise, well unless you fuck me over but you wouldn't dare," "I could sort that myself," I reply side eying him, but he just laughs, I'm happy that I make him laugh.

He tells me about Guernsey and about growing up there, he said he wants to take me there soon. Does that mean he wants me to meet his mum? We finish the food and Harry pays the bill then we leave for home. When we get back Cali and Ethan are both getting dressed up, Harry and I stand at their door with his arm around my waist and my head resting on his chest.

"Where are you two going?" Harry asks. "The club with all the boys,Cal,Lux,Will and Steven, you coming?" Ethan says. "Definitely, babe let go get changed," I say as our outfits are too dressy for the club. I pick out I lovely pink mini dress and Harry changes into a clean white T-shirt, some grey joggers and his famous yeezy's. I change my red lipstick to a nude gloss as we all get in a taxi to the club.

Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote. See you next time where some shit may go down :)