Chapter thirteen

Dior's POV
I woke up tangled in Harry's arms to the sound of banging, at first I thought it was my head with a mad hangover but no it was Ethan and Cali banging at the window above our bed.

I cover my body with the crisp white bedding and poke my head out of the open window, "what the hell do you want?" I say to them squinting at the sudden brightness.

"Will you make us breakfast cos you love us so much?" Cali asks with a huge smile on her face. "Fine but we need to get dressed and Harry needs to wake up, just wait on the seats out front," I reply before shutting the window and looking down at Harry fast asleep looking so sexy with his top off.

"Babe, wake up Ethan and Cali are here they want breakfast," I nudge him, he rolls over and groans "tell em to piss off we're not a bloody cafe." Glad to see someone's woken up in a good mood, I just roll my eyes and go to get dressed for the day ahead, Aitch and Dave are performing today, not just them obviously but they are the two I'm most excited for.

Dior's outfit

I walk out of the small bathroom to see Harry sat up on his elbows just admiring me, "wow, shake it mami," he says referring to the tassels on my skirt, I do so and he cheers

I walk out of the small bathroom to see Harry sat up on his elbows just admiring me, "wow, shake it mami," he says referring to the tassels on my skirt, I do so and he cheers. He decides to finally get up himself and just throws on a pair of grey fabric shorts and his socks and slides, he doesn't like feet.

I open all the curtains and open the double patio doors to reveal Ethan and Cali sat next to each other on the wooden picnic bench out front. "So what does everyone want?" I ask.

They all give me their orders of either sausage or bacon barm and I get to making it as Harry goes to sit with the others. Once I made breakfast Harry comes in to help me carry it out and I put cartons of apple and orange juice out on the table for choice.

They all thank me and we get to talking about last night, "so you two are finally together?" Cali asks taking a sip of her orange. "Yep," I say awkwardly nodding as Harry places his hand on my thigh. "Welcome to the couples club mate," Ethan congratulates Harry with a bro hand shake.

After Harry washed up the dishes we just sat there in the sun talking about the day and what happened yesterday, "I saw a pizza truck on the field last night, it had a stone cook pizza oven and everything it looked so good, we should have that for tea," Harry suggests we all nod and I go into the pod packing our lunches as we all decided to have a picnic at our VIP section for lunch as the acts start at 11.

It's now around 9pm and we are all dancing away in our own area eating the pizzas Harry mentioned earlier on in the day just generally having the best time with all of our friends.

It's now the Friday after, we had so much fun at the festival but now we are all back working, my family are on their way along with Cali's mum and Dad, her sister already lives in London, she's an artist who is coming to the meal tomorrow night also.

I get home and Cali is cleaning the flat as we wait for the boys to arrive, all of them are coming, the sidemen and girlfriends. The door goes and I jog slightly to answer it and greet them all inviting them in offering everyone drinks.

I see Harry and he looks a bit worried I think it's because he's meeting my family so I walk over to him and squeeze his hand sending him a slight smile and he returns the gesture.

At around 8pm the door goes again and Cali, Ethan, Harry and I go to the door as the others all sit on the sofa and chat quietly. I open the door to reveal mine and Cali's parents, sister and Cali's sister. We greet them with hugs until I see a figure hiding behind Dave, Cali's dad, the figure pops their head around the corner to reveal my favourite person on this earth, it's my Nanna.

"Nanna!" I practically scream as I run to engulf the small 83 year old woman in my embrace, "hiya, darlin," she replies shaking my body side to side in the hug. "Surprise!" She says throwing jazz hands but is distracted taking a swift move towards Harry.

"You must be her man, I'm the Nan nice to meat you," she says acting absolutely crackers but that's just Nanna, Harry laughs and goes in for a hug but Nan kisses him on the lips taking him by surprise and everyone laughs.

She makes her way over to Cali and Ethan, looks at him then back at Harry "yeah Dior you got the better looking one," Nanna says making everyone howl in laughter, "and Ethan was just starting to like himself," JJ jokes making Laura, my little sisters head shoot straight to all our friends on the sofa. She was already fan girling over Harry and Ethan being our boyfriends but when she saw the rest of the sidemen sat on her big sisters couch she went a bit crazy.

"Go and say hi," I give in and tell her as she basically sprints in a bee line to the nattering and asking questions. My dad goes to approach Harry and shakes his hand then my mum goes to hug him, "mum, dad this is my boyfriend Harry," "Harry this is my mum and dad," I introduce them.

"It's nice to meet you," Harry tells them and they agree, "so Harry Dior has told me what you do for a living and I think it's so interesting that you have done that, I can't work a computer to save my life so it's so impressive that you can edit all those videos," my mum complements him and his body language relaxes as I knew that was the topic he was worried about but my mum made him calm about it.

Harry's POV
After we made small talk it was time for Ethan to meet Rosie and Dave, Cali's parents, I was scared for him if I'm being honest as Dior's Dad is a little man, no taller than 5ft7 so I didn't feel as scared as I thought I would be but Cali's dad is a over 6ft giant. At least they are both ginger meaning he and Ethan would have something in common.

The introductions go well with Ethan then there is another knock at the door, Dior goes to answer it and it's a tall man in his late twenties who is even taller than Dave, I gulp in worry as I have an idea who it was. "Aaron, where have you been?" Dior yells running into his arms, she looks tiny compared to him, "I had to go to the hotel and have a shower I went to the gym before we set off and didn't have time to shower," he tells her. You could see he went to the gym, he was absolutely ripped with tattoos all over his arms, "Aaron this is Harry my boyfriend," she says, "be nice."

"Nice to meet you mate," He says shaking my hand, fuck this lads got grip. "And you lad," I reply scared as shit. "You better not hurt my baby sis," he warns, "of course I won't," I say pulling her closer to me smiling down at her.

"Na I'm joking you seem like a good lad," Aaron tells me which I smile back at him. "Guys these are the sidemen, our friends Aaron you are the same age as most of them so go and make friends," Dior says and ushers him over to them.

They stay for around an hour before going back to their hotel, we are meeting them again tomorrow at a fancy restaurant for a meal.

"It's only 9 on a Friday night, what do you wanna do?" Talia asks shrugging. "House party?" Dior suggests and everyone cheers while Dior goes to the bar and pouring shots. This is going to be a messy night.

Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote, let me know if you have any ideas for the story. Sorry for any mistakes, word count 1437 words:))