Chapter two

Dior's POV
"Wake up!" I hear Cali shout way too loud.
"What the fuck Cali, what's wrong with you?" I ask. "Ethan has been texting me all morning, what should I do?" I'm so confused right now.
"Who the fuck is Ethan?" I ask. "The guy at the club last night, shit I forgot, you got drugged and them YouTubers helped you, erm the sidemen that's it" she says then it clicks I remember people in a taxi and in my room.

"Do you remember Harry?" She asks. "The guy that helped you, your wearing his hoodie?"
I look down and she was right I'm wearing a hoodie that smells amazing and is 4x too big for my 5ft ass. My memory starts coming back, "handsome Harry?" I shout finally remembering the man that saved me. "Yes!" She exclaims.

*notification* I pick up my phone and glance at the bright screen showing the notification from an unknown number. Unlocking my phone the message read 'hey Dior it's Harry, I was wondering if you wanted to meet today for a coffee?x'
"So what does it say?" Cali asks excitedly kneeling on my bed clapping her hands with joy I read the text to her and reply with 'morning, thank you for last night Harry, of course I'll go for a coffee with you. Where? Time?x'
*notification* 'Great! Starbucks and 1pm ok with you?x'
'That's perfect,see you there :)'
"We are going for coffee at 1pm" I say with a smile beaming on my face. "But you don't even like coffee" she says with a confused look on her face, she knows me so well. "It's Starbucks, it doesn't have to be coffee." I answer and she gives me a look that says true with a slight shrug.

I get ready for my "date" it's not really a date it's a I'm going to meet someone who helped me, yeah let's think of it like that.
Dior's outfit

I call Juan and ask him to drive me to Starbucks as we pull up I see Harry stood against the wall outside the coffee shop on his phone

I call Juan and ask him to drive me to Starbucks as we pull up I see Harry stood against the wall outside the coffee shop on his phone. I get out the car, wave Juan goodbye and walk over to Harry, he puts his phone in his pocket as I walk over and hug him. "Hey" I say. "Hi, you ok?" He asks concerned after last nights event. "Yeah,I'm fine, how are you?" I politely ask.

He says he's fine and we walk into Starbucks and find a table sitting down at a table for two, "I'll get the drinks" I announce. "No I insist" he replies fast. "My treat you get the next one." I wink at him implying another date. "Fine, I'll get an iced caramel coffee." He tells me his order, I nod and stand in the line. When it's my turn I order a frappe with no cream and Harry's order, pay and bring the drinks to the table and sit across from Harry.

"Thanks" he smiles at me while putting his straw in this cup. "Your welcome" I reply politely. "So are you a big coffee drinker?" He asks trying to make small talk with me. "Not really," I say taking a sip from my drink, "I hate coffee."

"You should've said we could've gone out for breakfast instead." He said with an embarrassed look on his face. "I like Starbucks, I just get a cream frappe it has no coffee in, kinda tastes like a milkshake." I laugh nervously. "That's good then" he replies also nervously.