Chapter eleven

Dior's POV
I wake up in Harry's arms and it's 9am, the bus comes to pick us all up at 11, I hired a coach and bought a load of drinks so we can get pisses before and some to store in the pods.

"Harry get up," I moan tiredly while sitting up, he groaned wrapping his arms around my legs hugging them. "Come on we need to get ready, the bus comes in two hours," I say nudging him.

"Finee," he complains before sitting up with me rubbing his eyes, he wraps his arm around my shoulders and brings me into a cuddle before yawning.

"I'm so excited, this weekend is going to be sick," I say giddily before getting up walking to my suitcase led on the floor of Harry's room and getting today's festival outfit out and turning to Harry.

"Can I get changed in here or are you going to be immature?" I ask and he pulls a face as if to say 'me immature, never'  I roll my eyes at him and start undressing in front of him.

His eyes never leave my body, he stands up walking over to me as I have my back to him, he stands directly behind me and places his hands on my shoulders. I am stood there wearing my pj shorts and that's about it, I feel his lips touch my neck sending a shiver down my spine.

At first his lips just scraped my neck but then he started to leave gentle kisses there making me drop my head back in pleasure and closing my eyes. I feel his finger touch my chin and hear his seductive words "look at me baby girl," he instructs.

My legs turn to jelly as he gets on his knees and placing my right breast in his mouth, sucking on it and swirly his tongue around my sensitive nipple. His eyes don't leave mine the whole time and that makes a small moan release from my lips and he smiles, releasing his lips from around my tit and standing up handing me my top from the floor.

I smack him on the arm playfully, "hey, you can't do that," I say in shock of his actions. "Well I think I just did princess," he replies and I roll my eyes continuing to change.
Dior's outfit

I walk out of Harry's room to see him and Cal cooking breakfast, "oooo, something smells good," I say walking over to Harry cooking eggs

I walk out of Harry's room to see him and Cal cooking breakfast, "oooo, something smells good," I say walking over to Harry cooking eggs. "This is a lot of food," I say looking at the monstrous amount of food, "we need to line our stomachs if we are going to be drinking and getting high all day," Cal replies plating up the food.

"Can I only have a small plate please I can't look bloated when I'm wearing basically a bikini top all day?" I said gesturing to my outfit. Harry smirks at my outfit and Cal replies with "sure, princess," before passing me a plate containing 2 sausages, 2 hash browns, half a tin of beans and an egg. While their plates were double the size, I finish my small portion as the boys are still half way through theirs.

Putting my plate in the dishwasher I notice Harry's phone is going off, his eyes shoot towards me. I can't see who the notification is from as it just says notification as all the new iPhones have as default.