Chapter fifteen

Dior's POV
Harry asked me to move in with him last night so this morning we are going flat shopping and I'm so excited to buy new things for it.

"This is a three bedroom apartment with amazing views, two balconies and two bathrooms, you will also get access to your own terrace and the buildings private gym and pool," the estate agent informs us as Harry and I wonder into the flat hand in hand.

"This is amazing," I say in awe, Harry stands next to me astonished at the pricey flat. "How is the noise, with the traffic?" I ask all the important questions and the answers were what I wanted to here.

"What do you think?" Harry questions, "I think it's perfect, there's a spare room for you to film in and an office space for me," we chat and discuss the details before telling the estate agent that we would love to live here.

Two days later we are almost ready to move in, we are packed up and waiting for the van to take us to our new apartment. I still have my old apartment but I'm just renting it out to some other people.

"What they hell have you brought, it's so heavy," Harry groans, "I couldn't just leave my precious shoe collection there could I?" I roll my eyes at him before passing the two Cals a box each to carry, they are helping us for the day.

"All done," I sigh looking around the already furnished apartment, it's around 11pm and we are all starving from slaving away all day.

"Pizza?" Lux asks, "do you even need to ask?" I laugh ordering on the domino's app. We finish eating and the boys make their way home, I need to make sure I send them some champagne to thank them for today.

"Our first night living together," Harry points out as we are laying on the sofa with his arm slumped around my shoulders and my head resting on his chest. "I know it's exciting," I tell him unenthusiastically, "do you think we have moved to fast?" Harry says out of nowhere making me sit up.

"No I don't, I think that we love each other and we're more than ready to live together," I lecture him, he reaches for my hand "no I don't think we did I just thought you might, I know how much you over think shit."

"I love living with you," I tell him standing up and pulling him up with his hand, "it's not even been a day yet, I wouldn't be that certain right now," he chuckles following me to our room. It feels weird says our room but like a good weird.

We are all dressed in our pjs aka one of Harry's shirts and my underwear and him in just his underwear, and this just feels right, like I'm meant to be laying here in his arms.

I burry my head on his shoulder before sighing in content, this is the perfect moment, "do you think we need to christen the bed?" Harry asks ruining the moment, I slap his arm "Jesus Christ lewis is that all you think about?" I scold him.

"How can I not, when I've seen and felt your p-" he whispers in my ear seductively, "stop," I laugh as he kisses my neck passionately trailing his lips all the way down my body.

"I want you," I plead as his lips make their way to the waistband on my panties, he grins devilishly before pulling my underwear down with his teeth.
~
"Morning, gorgeous," I wake up to see a naked Harry walking into our room with a cup of tea, "babe, I should've moved in with you sooner if I knew you'd walk around like this," I say staring at his lower region.

He chuckles, "joining me for a shower?" "Don't mind if I do," I reply making my way into the bathroom. He's in there before me water dripping down his pale skin I pull Harry's shirt over my head and step into the shower.

He pulls me closer to him by placing his hands on my bum and squeezes my cheeks as our lips make there way to each other tongues fighting under the water. "We need to get ready, I have a surprise for you," I tell him before turning the water off and stepping out the shower wrapping a white towel around my body.

"What? Surprise," he questions raising an eyebrow at me, "yep they will be here soon," I tell him with a smile on my face. "Who?" He yells with a smile on his face.

We get dressed and Harry doesn't stop pestering me trying to guess what I have planned but he will never get it, I hope.

"Is it my parents? Have you asked them to visit?" He asks, I just shake my head while folding a blanket and placing it on the arm of the sofa. The door bell rings, I smile and clap excitedly making my way over to open it revealing the whole group.

Everyone makes there way into our apartment looking around in awe all of the sidemen and their girlfriends, Will, Steven and the Cals. "Well this isn't a good surprise," Harry complains, "can you stop whining," I tell him.

"So why are we all here?" Cali asks, "that's a very good question," I tease making them wait even longer. "Just tell us woman," Steven jokes, "fine," I say dragging out the e.

"I've booked us all a trip to Hawaii!"

Thanks for reading I know this is a short one but the next few will be longer, don't forget to vote. Sorry for any mistakes word count 964 words:)