Chapter eight

Dior's POV
It's been 2 days since Harry and Ethan moved back to their own flats and I kind of miss them. I'm going to Harry's flat today for the first time and I'm going to meet his roommate Callum, Harry says he's a good guy so I don't know why I'm so nervous. I'm currently applying light makeup with a nude gloss and curling my hair to then put it in a bun.
Dior's outfit

Harry arrives at my building to pick me up, I open his car door climbing in and greeting him with a peck on the lips

Harry arrives at my building to pick me up, I open his car door climbing in and greeting him with a peck on the lips. "You look beautiful," he compliments me, I blush and thank him for his kind words. "Let's go!" He says excited for me to meet his roommate.

I giggle at him, he places on hand on the wheel and one on my thigh making me so happy inside. I smile, "right, we're here," he announces as I look at the place. "This place is nice," I say in awe of his YouTube money, "thank you I rent it myself," we both laugh at his awful joke and head inside.

We make it to the door of his apartment, he unlocks it and gestures for me to come in. The place is nicely decorated and very modern, I am looking around admiring the place to then see a very tall man walking in from the living area, I'm guessing it's Callum.

"Hey, you must be Dior? I'm Cal Harry's roommate, I'm guessing he's talked a lot about me." He says while bringing me into a welcoming hug, "only good things," I reply, "well I know that's a lie," he responds and we all laugh.

"Come sit down," he says gesturing at the sofa he was just sat on, we all sit down, the tv is on in the background to make this a little less awkward. "So, Dior what do you do for work?" He asks trying to get to know me, Harry scoffs knowing how cal will react to my answer, "I'm actually the CEO of a big marketing company," I reply and cals face drops, "how old are you?" He yells in disbelief.

"Erm 23," I reply and his jaw is still basically on the floor, "no wonder you were staying at her flat Harry, it must be well nice," he says still in awe. "Yep, it's huge," he responds, "that's more I can say about your cock," cal laughs at his own joke, "well I can already tell that we will be very good friends," I smile at him before Harry and I head into his room.

"This is nice," I say walking around the place taking in my surroundings, I drop my bag on the floor near his desk as Harry flops on his bed and gestures for me to lay with him. We just lay there in each other's arms for 2 minutes until thoughts rush into my head about our date last weekend and out naughty encounter that same night, we hadn't spoke about it, I am starting to question myself, what are we?

"Harry can I talk to you?" I ask, he replies with a uneasy "oh no," "don't worry, it's not that bad," I laugh nervously. "So what's up?" He asks wanting me to hurry up, "well I was just confused with our date and you know us shagging the other day. I didn't know what that means for us?" I question slightly, "oh, I hadn't really thought about it," he reveals.