Chapter twelve

TW- sex lol

Dior's POV
"I love you too," I blurt out, wrapping my arms around Harry. He just told me that he loves me, I have no idea what that will mean for us but I don't care right now I'm with him.

"Thank fuck you said it back, I don't know what I would've done if you didn't, probably run away I'm guessing," he admits and we both laugh still blazed off the substance in our systems.

"So what does this mean for you know, us?" I ask not really wanting to know the answer, he made it clear he wanted to take things slow.
"I want you to be my girlfriend, Dior," he says using my real name which he rarely does and only when he's being serious.

"I want that too," I say resting my head on his shoulder and we take turns to have a swig from the bottle of sambuca while taking in the sunset. "Can I at least get a kiss, that was very stressful?" He asks as a smirk plays on his lips, "of course you can," I smile leaning in to place my lips on his, it's a soft kiss, passionate even, like his soul is shining and to be honest mine is too.

We pull away and he sighs deeply, "right as lovely as this is, I think we should go back to the others," Harry announces standing up off the hay bales and jumping landing on the floor.
"Yeah we better, Stormzy's playing in 15 minutes," I say excitedly chatting my hands.

We make our way back to our seated VIP area hand in hand, "oooo you to look cute, and blazed where the fuck have you been?" Talia laughs.

"We went to that field back there I had two joints in my pocket," Harry tells them all pointing at the back field. "Don't get any ideas you two we don't want mini Simons running around cos you shagged in a field," I joke and everyone laughs because they have been all over each other tonight.

Stormzy makes his way on stage and Me and Cali jump up and down cheering and singing all the words of his songs. "They're fucked mate," I hear Ethan laugh to Harry, "so am I lad," he replies while they both come to join us.

I have no idea what is running though my mind but I thought of something so my drunk thoughts did it. I kissed Cali, not just a peck but full tongue, the boys are watching us not leaving their eyes from our lips. "Fuck," I hear Harry whimper, I look over at him not breaking the kiss and spot him bite his lip.

That was all I needed, it sent me over the edge. I pulled away from Cali and yelled "sorry Stormz, but I'm in desperate need of dick!" All our friends laugh as I grab Harry by the hand and drag him walking very fast over to our pods.

We get to the pods and I fumble with the keys in the lock frantically trying to get in, I finally succeed and we enter. My back is to Harry and he changes that by twirling me round to face him using two hands to grip my face smashing his lips on mine.

My hands fiddle with the hem of his shirt before pulling it over his head leaving him bare as my hands run down his body. He removes my bikini top swiftly then gets on his knees as he had done this morning moving my breast to his lips making me moan and making him smile.

"Your beautiful," he states mesmerised while massaging my breasts before pulling my jeans down my legs leaving me in my bikini bottoms. He stands up and our lips pull together like magnets it's my turn so I bend down wiggling my arse in the air and in view of Harry before pulling his joggers down his legs and throwing them on the floor.

We make our way onto the bed and he pushes me down so I'm on my back with his hand gripping my throat. "Are you going to be a good girl?" Harry asks seductively making me moan and nod my head willingly.

"You sure you want to do this?" He asks, I nod "say it baby girl," he pleads. "Yes I want this," I reply, he yanks my bikini bottoms down my legs and places them in my mouth to bite onto.

I close my eyes in preparation as he spreads my legs keeping his hands gripped around my ankles as I feel his head burrow down to my kitty. He just breathes on it at first making me squeeze my eyes tight then I feel his tongue delicately swipe across my area, before kissing it fully.

"Your so wet for me," Harry states making me go crazy, "who made you this wet?" He asks. "You did, daddy," I moan and his head falls back and I see his eyes roll to the back of his head, I thought that he was the sort to have a daddy kink.

That sends him over the edge, his tongue moves on my pussy like his licking a fucking ice cream. Harry lifts his head up and makes his way over to me and getting under the covers indicating for me to do the same.

We lay there kissing under the covers and I can't wait any longer so grabbing his waistband of the boxers he's wearing pulling it down his leg and his length springs out. Reaching for the condom he had left on the bed side table he rips the wrapper with his teeth and applies it to his cock looking at me hungrily before sliding it into me.

After the best sex of my life we just lay there in each other's naked arms with our legs intertwined. Now this, this is my happy place, it's anywhere Harry is.

"I love you," I say out of nowhere, Harry turns to me looking me dead in to eye, "I love you more than life it's self, princess," he says deeply. We share a romantic kiss after that before falling asleep in each other's arms, I don't usually sleep naked but I may make a habit of it so I can see 'little Harry' more often.

Thank you for reading, I know that was a bit naughty hehe. Let me know if you want more sexy time or less I don't mind. Don't forget to vote, word count 1102 words:))

You saved me {Harry Lewis}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें