Chapter twenty four

Dior's POV
"It's too fucking hot," I complained while Harry tried to cuddle me smacking his arm off of my shoulders. "Shut up," he moaned sleepily, "try having a human inside you then you can complain," I scoffed. "I'm sorry love, I know how uncomfortable you are,"he kissed my neck and stroked my hair as we fell asleep.

Harry's POV
"Oh shit, Harry, fuck," Dior cries while gently hitting my arm to wake me up, I immediately sit up "shit is it the baby?" I ask in a panic while rubbing my eyes. She just nods not speaking which shows she's in pain cos she always bloody talks, "just take deep breaths like the nurse told you to and I'll call the hospital, sound like a plan?" I rub circles on her arms with my thumb to comfort her. She just nods again rubbing her stomach taking deep breaths as we planned.

I go into our birthing plan folder to look for the number of the midwife "Hello, my girlfriend is having bad pains in her stomach she thinks she's in labour," I ramble, "what's her name,love?" "Dior Martinez," I pace up and down the bedroom as I help Dior to get up from the bed so she can walk around. "Put me on speaker, I need to ask Dior a few questions," the midwife, Emma instructs and I do so, "hi Dior how are you feeling?"she asks calmly.

"Hi Emma I really think this is it, shitttt!" She yells as water trickles down her bare legs and onto the floor. "My water just broke," she cries panicking. I pull her into a big hug and peck her lips to try and calm her. "Ok kids make your way down to us,it's time," she smiles and continues to say she'll see us there.

"I'll call our parents and message the group chat,"I tell her while grabbing our bags to put them in the car while she gets changed.

Dior's POV
Well they weren't lying this fucking hurts, I'm in the walk in wardrobe getting my hospital outfit on. Harry won't stop running around the flat like a crazy person trying to finish his packing even though I told him to do it weeks ago. "I swear to god Harold if you don't get me to that hospital soon I will rip your balls off" I smile angrily. He looks at me wide eyed and carries our bags down to the car while I'm gripping onto his t-shirt.

Harry practically lifts me into the car and shuts my door for me as he raced to the drivers side and straps himself in. "Drive fast but be careful, it fucking hurts baby," I speak softly as my eyes squeeze shut. "Don't worry princess I'll get you two there safe," he reassures me as we reach a red light so he takes the opportunity to kiss my forehead which just manages to melt the pain away for a split second.

We arrive at the hospital after my road rage scared a pensioner and I wasn't even the one driving. Harry was stressing I could tell, it was quickly catching up to him that he was about to be a dad. But this pain man, get me on the gas and air fast. Please.

Harry parked the car and ran around to my side to open my door, helping me out the car to meet Emma and sit me down on the wheelchair she was pushing. He carried the bags and walked next to me not taking his hand off mine.

We get checked in and at this point I'm screaming the hospital down, "harry where the fuck is my mum!" I yell at him mid groan from a contraction. "She's coming baby, they all are," he replies with a look of sympathy across his face. "Your mum is not seeing my vagina," I warn him, pointing a stern finger his way. He just laughs, but he better know that I'm serious no one is seeing my vagina but Harry and Cali because she's seen it so many times.

I was finally settled in a room waddling around in the hospital gown draped over me and the gas and air tube to my lips. I was already a fat sweaty mess, I was surprised that Harry still looked at me the same way he did when we first met even though I look so shitty right now.